TV Series Justified

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Hungover all day yesterday from a party Saturday night I ended up watching the first 10 episodes of the series in a row.

It's alright although after hearing so much hype about the show I'm not really sure why it was so hyped. While there are some longer developing plot lines it seems like each episode is just it's own mini story of how he is going to solve some issue and shoot someone in the process.

Does it ever become anything more interesting in the later seasons?

It was hyped because it's one of the best shows of all time.

Timothy Olyphant GIF

Hungover all day yesterday from a party Saturday night I ended up watching the first 10 episodes of the series in a row.

It's alright although after hearing so much hype about the show I'm not really sure why it was so hyped. While there are some longer developing plot lines it seems like each episode is just it's own mini story of how he is going to solve some issue and shoot someone in the process.

The "case of the week" type of plot is S1 only. It really picks up late S1 and throughout the shows run.

Many people say S2 is the best season

In my top five of all time great shows.

Yes. It really hits its stride in season 2.

Edit: just realized that was a 6 month old post I responded to.

Yes. It really hits its stride in season 2.

Edit: just realized that was a 6 month old post I responded to.

I thought it was similar to "The Americans" this way, it seemed like they started to tell a bigger story with a broader picture once FX gave them a little security that they weren't going to get cut off right in the middle of telling it.

Supposedly, like with the Ray Donovan movie, there is talk of a miniseries based on another Elmore Leonard novella.

I think it's in the big city now, Chicago?

Still Raylon though. I suspect Crowder might be there somehow too. You know how it is.

Hope Olyphant's daughter (IRL and on the show) doesn't ruin this adaptation. Seems an annoying character early on.