Justin Fields on ESPN trying to petition to get college football back

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 515.00
He's fielding medical questions about the virus and the long-term effects... dude has no idea what he's talking about all he knows is he wants to play football.

Anybody else watching this clown?

He's fielding medical questions about the virus and the long-term effects... dude has no idea what he's talking about all he knows is he wants to play football.

Don’t mind him doing the petition at all. If it helps in any way why not?

But yeah, he should probably bring up the liability issue the president are terrified of and not the medical questions he has no clue about.

Me to Kevin Warren of the B1G right now....

tenor.gif

Well, I never shirked from talking knowledgeably about stuff I don't know anything about, usually has to do with cfb, so I can't fault him for it.

If it helps the chances of getting the B1G and PAC to play again, idgaf what he says

He's a clown for doing anything he can to get the college football season back? lol you're the clown

This ordeal is starting to remind me of realignment sci fi stories that were coming out heavy from 2011-2016. So now you have 6 schools who are going to play regardless what the B16 conference says? They might as well tear up the GOR agreement and break away from the NCAA.

This ordeal is starting to remind me of realignment sci fi stories that were coming out heavy from 2011-2016. So now you have 6 schools who are going to play regardless what the B16 conference says? They might as well tear up the GOR agreement and break away from the NCAA.
I made a thread about this, but I'll discuss it here.

IF OSU and michigan decide they want to do this (along with the other schools), the B1G will change it's stance. Don't care if it sounds pretentious, but that's how it is (just like if Texas and Oklahoma wanted something in the Big 12).

I'm thinking if this plan gains steam, the conference might revise its stance, and allow schools to individually opt out by a certain date.

I made a thread about this, but I'll discuss it here.

IF OSU and michigan decide they want to do this (along with the other schools), the B1G will change it's stance. Don't care if it sounds pretentious, but that's how it is (just like if Texas and Oklahoma wanted something in the Big 12).

I'm thinking if this plan gains steam, the conference might revise its stance, and allow schools to individually opt out by a certain date.
Funny part about UT/ou in the Big12.. they were on opposite sides on this decision. But the process was transparent, and each voted counted. If tosu and um put the pressure on the conference to let them play, this will effect them in the longterm because schools will know who really has the juice and who doesn't. Nebraska, although being happy to play this fall, won't forget where the power really is and how they don't have a real say.

which is cool, but they sell that conference as everyone having an equal voice (check out the comments when Nebraska left).

Funny part about UT/ou in the Big12.. they were on opposite sides on this decision. But the process was transparent, and each voted counted. If tosu and um put the pressure on the conference to let them play, this will effect them in the longterm because schools will know who really has the juice and who doesn't. Nebraska, although being happy to play this fall, won't forget where the power really is and how they don't have a real say.

which is cool, but they sell that conference as everyone having an equal voice (check out the comments when Nebraska left).
Everyone does have an equal say... But everyone knows that if OSU and michigan get pissed, and leave, they're the new Big East

actually if tosu left and um did too.. where do they end up going? the ACC? They aren't going to the SEC.. they aren't going to the Big 12 either.. They are stuck with the B16.. if it's about power of course.

actually if tosu left and um did too.. where do they end up going? the ACC? They aren't going to the SEC.. they aren't going to the Big 12 either.. They are stuck with the B16.. if it's about power of course.
They are very, very unlikely to leave. But that doesn't matter.

Yeah, the ACC would probably be the most likely destination, I'd guess. Especially if ND goes full time. Put those three, Pitt, Louisville, and a couple more as a "Midwest division".

Yeah, the ACC would probably be the most likely destination, I'd guess. Especially if ND goes full time. Put those three, Pitt, Louisville, and a couple more as a "Midwest division".
Good thing that won't happen. I still don't think they will play because..man the optics would look bad. If the commissioner was told no football and now you have individual schools saying fuck that we make our own decisions..yikes. What's the point of even having a conference?

Good thing that won't happen. I still don't think they will play because..man the optics would look bad. If the commissioner was told no football and now you have individual schools saying fuck that we make our own decisions..yikes. What's the point of even having a conference?
It definitely would be bad optics for the conference, but I would say "yikes"

At that point, ND would have just missed the boat with procrastination. They're out, Ohio State and Michigan in.

For a conference who is rolling in the money.. they have a lot of debt. Which it makes it even more odd for them to cancel the season so fast.