Justin Fields Wants A Dome In Chicago

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
This kid grew up a Lions fan, FYI.

“Yes, it is very difficult to adjust to it, especially with the wind,” Fields said

I hope he gets one too. I like the idea of the Packers having the only open-air stadium in the division.

They aren’t the real Windy City anyway.

He left the SEC to play for the Big Slow. He’s not equipped to handle any adverse conditions

Goodell has all but killed the NFL. May as well make the Bears dome babies as well.

This year's super bowl is being lauded as one of the best ever, yet for some reason, it was boring af.

Nah, you were speaking present tense, but that list goes back 23 years. Presently, the most recent draft, UGA produces more first round and overall draft picks.

And I can guarantee you that Bama has produced more than anyone since Saban got there

If you go draft by draft the results will obviously change often. These are cumulative rankings based on a broader analysis.

Bama is up there, but not 1.

Goodell has all but killed the NFL. May as well make the Bears dome babies as well.

This year's super bowl is being lauded as one of the best ever, yet for some reason, it was boring af.

Any chance the Bears draft Young and trade Fields?

If you go draft by draft the results will obviously change often. These are cumulative rankings based on broader analysis.

Bama is up there, but not 1.
Yeah, 6 years of pre Saban should be included when speaking in the present tense.

Any chance the Bears draft Young and trade Fields?
:noidea:

It'd be nice to believe Fields is the guy. It would sure make that Number 1 pick as enviable as it's ever been.

I do think that they could keep him and parlay that Number 1 into a bevy of Day One studs tho, and despite their record, I don't believe they are that far off from being competitive again. They have some good young players in Montgomery, Herbert, Kmet, Claypool and Brisker and Gordon on D. Their front 7 was as bad as any I've ever seen tho. They need a lot of work in the trenches.

I'd prolly roll with Fields and hope he gets better from the pocket. :noidea:

I said the same thing to my dad. It was a close game, but lacked any real excitement.