Kaepernick’s agent has notified Jets of his desire to make NFL return

selena-gomez-vmas-0912-ac99cd900366423584ac86d90c7a32b1.jpg

You don't?
Seems a little young. Her bush isn’t fully developed yet.

100% “look at me ploy.” He has zero intention of ever actually playing anymore. That much is clear from his workout shit show and I’m pretty sure if the Jets took up his offer he’d find a way to punk out of it. And if they ignore him that’s just more proof he’s been railroaded.

He’s made more money as a professional victim than he ever would playing another down of football.

Out of curiosity, I've looked at a bunch of comments about this latest return stunt, and I challenge you to find a single one in support of him.

If he has any sort of PR person who did this as a publicity stunt or experiment, they must know at this point that he's completely exposed for what he is. The NFL return things is working against him now. His only hope is that white bourgeois liberals will continue to venerate this black man's bravery in standing before white tyranny.

Out of curiosity, I've looked at a bunch of comments about this latest return stunt, and I challenge you to find a single one in support of him.

If he has any sort of PR person who did this as a publicity stunt or experiment, they must know at this point that he's completely exposed for what he is. The NFL return things is working against him now. His only hope is that white bourgeois liberals will continue to venerate this black man's bravery in standing before white tyranny.

Nobody wanted him when he was young and healthy. Why would anybody want him now?

However, we all know it's not about football. Dude is one of the most successful scam artists of all time.
The sporting world gave up on the dude ~2 years ago, when he had his last "workout" attempt, and it was fairly well exposed as a cheap publicity stunt, where he had no intention of signing anywhere as a backup. Since then, he's viewed as a circus act, something to trot out towards the end of training camp, where some team with an iffy QB situation is implicated to maybe possibly perhaps considering Kaep... or else racism.

By the time the guy was accusing his own loving parents of racism because they... once asked him to cut his damn hair, it was pretty evident the dude was just a media slut.

The sporting world gave up on the dude ~2 years ago, when he had his last "workout" attempt, and it was fairly well exposed as a cheap publicity stunt, where he had no intention of signing anywhere as a backup. Since then, he's viewed as a circus act, something to trot out towards the end of training camp, where some team with an iffy QB situation is implicated to maybe possibly perhaps considering Kaep... or else racism.

By the time the guy was accusing his own loving parents of racism because they... once asked him to cut his damn hair, it was pretty evident the dude was just a media slut.
Is his mother racist by default for just being white? That is part of his teaching, right?

Yeah, from Wisconsin, so... whiter than white.

"She didn't like my haircut and said I looked like a thug, boo hoo! ...buy my shit, btw!"
Colin Kaepernick is less thug than most white guys, which is essentially what he is. He’s a punkass white boy from Turlock who has no cred with anyone, not even his parents. Plus he’s as ugly as a bag of dicks. Seriously, this racist cocksucker makes Bill Walton straight outta 1977 look attractive.

Colin Kaepernick is less thug than most white guys, which is essentially what he is. He’s a punkass white boy from Turlock who has no cred with anyone, not even his parents. Plus he’s as ugly as a bag of dicks. Seriously, this racist cocksucker makes Bill Walton straight outta 1977 look attractive.
Worse than all of this, he played football for UNR. What a piece of SHIT!

Eh, the NFL gave up on him when he was still NFL caliber and he bombed a workout with the Seahawks. Pete Carroll is about as woke as can be and even he said nah and this was in the middle of the defense saying Russell Wilson wasn’t black enough.

Daily reminder that Colin Kaepernick is a no-talent, racist punkass bitch from the white ‘burbs. Pussy’s own parents hate his white guts. Bitch.

Last edited: