Kentucky players protesting by walking off

They just don’t want to play Auburn in the opener. If those faggots take a knee at Jordan Hare they will get a rain of coke cups (note college is smart to keep them off the field during the National anthem).

They just don’t want to play Auburn in the opener. If those faggots take a knee at Jordan Hare they will get a rain of coke cups (note college is smart to keep them off the field during the National anthem).
I just had a big argument with my wife about this. She is a native born Iowan, so she is always right! lol. I guess I am stuck in the middle, as I think the Police shooting unarmed black men is a heinous act, but I don't think Kap taking a knee or the UK Football Team taking a social justice moment is going to help solve the problem. Oi vey!

Stoops lost control of his team.

I guess shit happens.

Not sure why people are shitting on these kids for doing something like this. They are young and passionate and let's be real here, there's been some serious shit going on in our country..from all sides. The players and fellow students, they are doing what previous generations have done. They want change and do what they can to bring attention to it.
It's ugly out there, but i'm not going to judge them for taking a stand, right or wrong.

You know damn well Kentucky has the talent to win that game.

crash fail GIF by Cheezburger

Walked out of practice? WOW

You know damn well Kentucky has the talent to win that game.

crash fail GIF by Cheezburger
For some reason KY always plays Auburn way too close for comfort. To be the first game, no spring, limited practices and a brand new 0-line...I'm nervous.