Kevin Holland and the "Cojones Thrust"

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
He may be the funniest shit talker since Mahammad Ali...that actually backs up his bullshit anyways. He'll be headlining UFC Fight Night on March 20, 2021 against Derek Brunson. Which is a big step up in comp. A couple of quotes from this crazy man:

“He says I can’t wrestle, so I can’t wrestle,” Holland said. “We’ll see when that night comes. I just pray that he doesn’t try to hump for a full 25 minutes. Just give me five minutes of striking, Brunson. Just five minutes. That’s all I ask you. If you give me five minutes of striking, I’ll give you 20 minutes of humping.”

Holland has three knockout wins on his UFC resume and is looking to make it four with a “knockout of the century.”

“If I can time his favorite combo right, it might not be five rounds,” Holland said. “I’m definitely preparing for five, so we’ll see how it goes. I have plenty of time to prepare, so I should be more than great. I’ve got a sequence. If I slip his jab, roll his overhand, and then hit him with a good hip thrust while he goes for a takedown, I’ll knock him out with my cojones. That right there would be a knockout for the century.”

I will promise this guy will put on a great show. And he is cut up...omg kind of cut up...he always is in great shape.

1610290785374.png

lmao...if anything, holland will entertain. Face off's.

1616181362040.png

this is a video of Julija passing out on stage twice.

the dangers of cutting weight

That fight between holland and brunson was ... fn odd. Holland disappointed pretty much everyone. He has serious gifts but isn't at all serious about being a champion. He is no adesanya at this point in his life.

Dana White must be frustrated. His last two up and coming pushes Adesanya and now Holland lost in their big main events. Holland had a long ways to go before he was Adesanya's level, but no doubt White and UFC were going to be ready to give him a decent push up the ranks.