Kim Mulkey vs WaPo

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
Kim Mulkey is

Parks And Recreation GIF by Peacock

Well, where is the story? I want to see fireworks!

Lots of “journalists” are scum and wapo is a cesspool

Mulkey is a winner which creates many haters

A number of years ago, South Dakota State was ranked #7 in the country going into the ncaa tournament. ESPN had a poll on what seed should they be been 2 and 6. The committee made them a 7.

In the second round they played #2 Baylor at Baylor. SDSU really had the game in hand but blew it late. They may have won anyways as SDSU fouled this real big girl who couldn't shoot free throws. After a time out, the big girl was trying to go back out for the free throws. Mulvey held onto her arm and wouldn't let her go. She told the refs she was too hurt to shoot them. Some money free throw shooter replaced her and made them both to go to overtime or whatever the situation was.

Meh...

Who really cares about women's sports where they let biological guys dress up as girls and play?

I'd rather watch a division of all tranny dudes play a sport than dudes play against girls.

I'll watch women's sports when women grow a cotdamn backbone and demand that guys dressed like girls have to play in their own league.

Read through the article. There's really nothing in there that damning or surprising, certainly nothing that would warrant the blowup at the presser.

TLDR version: Kim is a hardass, doesn't particularly like gay players, holds a hell of a grudge against anyone she thinks slighted her, and is so singularly focused on coaching and her own achievements that personal relationships take a back seat.

None of that should be terribly shocking to anyone.

Read through the article. There's really nothing in there that damning or surprising, certainly nothing that would warrant the blowup at the presser.

TLDR version: Kim is a hardass, doesn't particularly like gay players, holds a hell of a grudge against anyone she thinks slighted her, and is so singularly focused on coaching and her own achievements that personal relationships take a back seat.

None of that should be terribly shocking to anyone.

All she did was prove the column's thesis; that she's a gigantic ass that will blow up and cut you out over any detail big or small

All she did was prove the column's thesis; that she's a gigantic ass that will blow up and cut you out over any detail big or small

Yeah, she seems completely insufferable. I was hoping there would be some juicy details in the article, but there wasn't anything there that people probably didn't already know.