TV Series King of the Hill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 58,573.00
King of the Hill is coming back

Probably will be good. Mike Judge is the man.

The new Beavis and Butthead didn't miss a beat. New stuff is right up there with the old.

I mean on the one hand, it’s good because you can still make fun of white people, so 75% of the content is okay. But there’s a lot of gender stuff and “being a man” with Bobby that wouldn’t fly today. Hopefully it’s not too watered down.

Probably will be good. Mike Judge is the man.

The new Beavis and Butthead didn't miss a beat. New stuff is right up there with the old.
Finally caved and got Paramount Plus.

Just started it last night. Fucking dead. That shit is so damned funny.

I loved KotH.

But it won’t be the same without Cotton. When they killed him off in the original run, it was the beginning of the end

Wondered if there would be one when somewhat early on in the recent Beavis and Butthead there was a character that looked like an older grown up Bobby Hill.

Mike Judge is one of the best out there and it was a great show. I'll give the reboot a try but I really don't watch cartoons anymore.

Probably not happening now. Johnny Hardwick, who played Dale Gribble aka Rusty Shackleford, died.

Saw that...was excited for the reboot. We already lost Luann and Lucky

Yeah, you could conceivably do the reboot without Luann and Lucky. Could just say they moved and living somewhere else, whatever. Kinda hard to do it without Dale.

Sad news. But they definitely won't stop the reboot for this and wouldn't write Dale off the show. He's the best character. They will just get another voice actor that can do the voice. Or honestly at this point they can probably just use AI.

Sad news. But they definitely won't stop the reboot for this and wouldn't write Dale off the show. He's the best character. They will just get another voice actor that can do the voice. Or honestly at this point they can probably just use AI.
Get an actor with a more gravely voice and then write in jokes about how smoking has ruined his voice

Get an actor with a more gravely voice and then write in jokes about how smoking has ruined his voice

I'd be shocked of they wouldn't be able to find someone to the the voice almost exact.