Kirk Cousins mans up about COVID-19

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00

Kirk Cousins said he is taking a "survival-of-the-fittest" personal approach to the coronavirus, even if it kills him.

"If I die, I die," the Minnesota Vikings quarterback said during a recent interview on Spotify's "10 Questions With Kyle Brandt" podcast. "I kind of have peace about that."

Cousins indicated during the interview, published Wednesday, that he does not believe face masks work in helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but he repeatedly said that he also tried to respect others' "concerns" about the virus.

It is kinda dumb because he's more likely to kill himself than die from covid.

If I die I hope it's a long time from now and self inflicted, rather than caused by somebody who just couldn't.....

But Kirk is welcome to fill his boots..

I've got Sunday Ticket lined up if they operate so we shall see.

Now that they're proving that this thing is a virus that attacks your heart and never goes away, I'm more careful than ever.

Being reckless and "at peace" with dying from this shit? And he expects to be paid millions of dollars???

so brave -

is he dead yet ?

He said it very articulately and made solid points. The headline did him wrong. He ain’t wrong, AIDS was a worse pandemic and the government didn’t force condoms on you.

I can respect that