Klay may have torn Achilles in pickup game

fordman84

Administrator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 95,570.00

Waiting on an MRI, maybe just a bad scare.

When you say pick up game, I think of this.

IdenticalPitifulArgali-size_restricted.gif

Confirmed. He's done for the season. He's having trouble staying on the court

Saw this last night. Dam

Confirmed. He's done for the season. He's having trouble staying on the court
Isn't this the exact same scenario as KD? Maybe rushed back from a knee injury and tore the achilles?

Goodness I hate to see this. Should they have taken a wing then at #2 overall last night. They got a good guard in the 2nd round but you never know how those work out

Isn't this the exact same scenario as KD? Maybe rushed back from a knee injury and tore the achilles?

No. Not the same.

From reports, he was recovered from his ACL. It's just something that can happen. You can tear an Achilles just stepping off a curb.

Goodness I hate to see this. Should they have taken a wing then at #2 overall last night. They got a good guard in the 2nd round but you never know how those work out

If Wiseman was the highest graded player on the board (and he was) then you don't panic and alter course just to fit a positional need. That's the problem many teams make when it comes to drafting high in the lottery. Taking the BPA is always a solid option.

If Wiseman was the highest graded player on the board (and he was) then you don't panic and alter course just to fit a positional need. That's the problem many teams make when it comes to drafting high in the lottery. Taking the BPA is always a solid option.

Wiseman is the highest on the board but you still need a wing that can score and be a shutdown defender. We will see

Wiseman is the highest on the board but you still need a wing that can score and be a shutdown defender. We will see

Warriors also have their own pick and the T-Wolves 1st for next years draft which is supposedly really deep and with a lot of wings. After Edwards, there was a sizeable drop off in talent at the wing positions (Melo is a PG). So rather than just reach to take someone just because of a positional need, it was prudent, imo, to take Wiseman.

Warriors also have their own pick and the T-Wolves 1st for next years draft which is supposedly really deep and with a lot of wings. After Edwards, there was a sizeable drop off in talent at the wing positions (Melo is a PG). So rather than just reach to take someone just because of a positional need, it was prudent, imo, to take Wiseman.

oh I’m a BPA guy and Klay is hard to replace right now but this draft was loaded with wings. They could have traded down because I heard many teams were trying to get front of the Bulls to take PW. Bulls got a good wing. Young but loaded with talent