Kyrie to Lakers?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Shams Charania said:
Breaking: Brooklyn Nets All-Star Kyrie Irving has requested a trade, league sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. The franchise has been informed that Irving prefers to move on ahead of the Feb. 9 trade deadline - or will leave in free agency in July.

Adrian Wojnarowski said:
ESPN Sources: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving has not shared a list of preferred teams, but he has maintained an interest in the Lakers. LA is expected to be among the teams that'll explore a possible trade with the Nets.

LeBron James said:
[eyes emoji][crown emoji]

Yep it's that time of year again. Kyrie is going to be over-the-top weird about something. Fucking trade him to the lakers. First, what do they have to trade to the Nets? Nothing. But I would enjoy watching a Kyrie-LeBron meltdown. They didn't get along when they were on the Cavs. Kyrie's ego has grown since then and probably rivals LerBrawn. Both are ignorant bitches

Is there any NBA team that would be that stupid to sign this dillhole??

I'd prefer Terry Rozier.

Better defender and not the crazy Irving is.

Nets will ride him out this year and cut their losses in the offseason...

Looks like he’s going to Mavs for Finney-Smith, Dinwiddie, and a 2027 first rounder.

Looks like he’s going to Mavs for Finney-Smith, Dinwiddie, and a 2027 first rounder.
You happy about that as a Mavs fan?

Assuming it’s a rental.

You happy about that as a Mavs fan?

Assuming it’s a rental.
not really.

kyrie blows up teams on the regular...hope Luka doesn't bail in 2027

hate seeing Dojo leave...he's a great 3 and D player. Dinwiddie was playing well.
Was kinda hoping for a big but oh well. We shall see.

not really.

kyrie blows up teams on the regular...hope Luka doesn't bail in 2027

hate seeing Dojo leave...he's a great 3 and D player. Dinwiddie was playing well.
Was kinda hoping for a big but oh well. We shall see.
A lot riding on Wood now it feels like.

A lot riding on Wood now it feels like.
I still think he is gone before the day is over. I would love to keep him but we can't afford him and Kyrie this offseason and I hope Nico learned from the Brunson debacle that you can't let good players walk for nothing.

I still think he is gone before the day is over. I would love to keep him but we can't afford him and Kyrie this offseason and I hope Nico learned from the Brunson debacle that you can't let good players walk for nothing.
I’ve always liked Wood.

Wish he was still a Piston, kinda. I like Isaiah Stewart so not the worst deal.

Hope for you guys that this isn’t just a rental of Kyrie. And that he stops being so difficult just for the sake of difficult.

I’ve always liked Wood.

Wish he was still a Piston, kinda. I like Isaiah Stewart so not the worst deal.

Hope for you guys that this isn’t just a rental of Kyrie. And that he stops being so difficult just for the sake of difficult.
Yeah I like Wood, but we need a defender and Wood is expendable if we can get that.
I just hope we don't end up this offseason losing Wood and Kyrie for nothing. Mavs have a history of turning 1st round picks into future protected 2nd round picks.