Bookie:
$ 11,200.00
9PM ET, Espn2

Line: BYU -24.0
O/U: 59

We're tied. 7-7

Just got home.....Let's go, BYU!!!!

Fighting Mormons take a 14-7 lead.

BYU leads, 35-7, halfway through the 3rd.....

BYU leads, 38-7.....looks like they'll cover and hopefully the under 60.

Zach Wilson with his 3rd rushing TD and 5th tonight to help BYU lead, 45-7.....

Put the backups in!!!!!

You got to feel bad for BYU, they are the best non SEC school in the country and won’t get a shot at the playoffs.

You got to feel bad for BYU, they are the best non SEC school in the country and won’t get a shot at the playoffs.
Because they would get their dicks pushed in.

BYU gonna cover and the under!!!!!

I have watched all 3 of BYU's games, and I think they are really, really good to too. That Wilson to Romney connection is special and will be remembered. If they go Undefeated, I'd love to see them in the Playoffs. They scheduled Up but lost all of their Pac and B1G Games, which is a shame. So, I think they deserve some eye test consideration more than normal.

That being said...

There are some really good non-SEC teams like Clemson, Miami (so far) and Texas (potential) that would be really tough match-ups for them - not to mention Ohio State and Oregon if they ever get to play. I also think UCF and Memphis are really good too like BYU is. Neither the Cougars, the Knights nor the Tigers would probably stand up to a full season in a P5 Conference, but I think they are all capable of beating most P5 teams in a one off.

Go Cougars! Hopefully, they can make a NY6 Bowl even if they don't make the CFB Playoff!