Poll Least Funny Comedian (Finals)

one choice only

• Total voters
It's a toss-up for me between Ellen and Trevor Noah. Trevor Noah is a two-bit talentless hack who steals material and he's universally hated in the country he comes from but even he has is funnier than Ellen. I've never seen her do anything the least bit humorous.

And as much as it pains me to say this, Rosie and Whoopi Goldberg probably individually have more talent that all the rest combined.

Whaddya call 4 comediennes, and Trevor Noah? lulz

It's a toss-up for me between Ellen and Trevor Noah. Trevor Noah is a two-bit talentless hack who steals material and he's universally hated in the country he comes from but even he has is funnier than Ellen. I've never seen her do anything the least bit humorous.

And as much as it pains me to say this, Rosie and Whoopi Goldberg probably individually have more talent that all the rest combined.
Ellen's early stand up was decent for a "woman"

Little did we know.
Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

I wish I could split the vote between the two.
I admittedly have only seen minutes of Noah's stand up. He is insufferable for me. Patently unfunny

I remember watching some standup of Ellen's, back before her stardom that wasn't terrible. She's a complete POS, but I'll give her the nod based on success and seniority.

Noah sucked waaay more dick to get where he is. That's all I'm sayin'. :happy:

I admittedly have only seen minutes of Noah's stand up. He is insufferable for me. Patently unfunny

I remember watching some standup of Ellen's back before her stardom that wasn't terrible. She's a complete POS, but I'll give her nod based on success alone.

Noah sucked waaay more dick to get where he is.
"You just don't 'get him.' He's brilliant." - my brother-in-law's exact words when I expressed the same opinion

"You just don't 'get him.' He's brilliant." - my brother-in-law's exact words when I expressed the same opinion
God, I would love to slap the shit out of him.

THEE ONLY THING good to come from COVID-1984 was the disengaged laugh track from the gay zooms.

The comedy threads almost feel like a memorial.

Fuckin' commie fucks. :mad2:

Ellen's early stand up was decent for a "woman"

Little did we know.
Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF
that's what i'm saying. i really had no reason to follow her day time tv stuff, but the 90s stuff wasn't bad. remember her talking about the toilets and how they must hover over them to piss on everything.

Don't vote for who you dislike, vote for who is the least funny.

These were the top five in the original poll.
Shouldn't this have been semi finals with multiple votes allowed then reduce it to finals with two options.

I really wanted to vote more than one here, but gun to my head I picked the one that's least funny yet still trying to be funny today