Lebron: You are a total bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to retire.

His schtick is so old. Yes he still has talent left and I am sure he could play 50 games + playoffs for the next 3-4 years, but his inserting himself as the messiah of the NBA is nauseating.

I'm glad he's pissed. Means the Lakers have a great shot at winning the title this year.

I think Giannis was the right choice, but Lebron has a damn strong case for it. The voting definitely should have been closer than 85-16.

inserting himself as the messiah of the NBA is nauseating.
Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

He needs to retire.

His schtick is so old. Yes he still has talent left and I am sure he could play 50 games + playoffs for the next 3-4 years, but his inserting himself as the messiah of the NBA is nauseating.

The position he's in is kind of interesting.

On the one hand, if he had said "I'm cool with it. Giannis deserved it." Then people would say he lying and only saying that because "he has to".

On the other hand, he answers it honestly and he gets ripped for that.

As a Lakers fan, all I care about is that Lebron is pissed, wants to send a message and that's a good thing for the Lakers.

On the one hand, if he had said "I'm cool with it. Giannis deserved it." Then people would say he lying and only saying that because "he has to".

As a Lakers fan, all I care about is that Lebron is pissed, wants to send a message and that's a good thing for the Lakers.
These people hate lebron, and always will no matter what. You try to reason with them. even if you are a "super moderator" (big whoop)

These people hate lebron, and always will no matter what. You try to reason with them. even if you are a "super moderator" (big whoop)
You fuckin right we will.

I'm glad he's pissed. Means the Lakers have a great shot at winning the title this year.

I think Giannis was the right choice, but Lebron has a damn strong case for it. The voting definitely should have been closer than 85-16.
Perhaps the writers have LeBron fatigue? Same thing happened with Jordan

LeBron seems to think people having opinions different than his is wrong

Reminds me of 95 when David Robinson got MVP.

Olajuwon was pissed!

And in that year's WCF, he damn near single-handedly kicked the shit out of the Spurs.

Just in case you missed this thread awhile back...

Most people got a reason or 2 from Lebron himself. He is quite the baby.. takes his ball and goes to the next town

Most people got a reason or 2 from Lebron himself. He is quite the baby.. takes his ball and goes to the next town
I dont give a fuck, honestly. He is just a basketball player.

Just in case you missed this thread awhile back...

Saw it, enjoyed it, and posted on it. However, this was more recent news that further validates his bitchiness

Just shows how out of proportion these guys are in terms of their importance. Lebron, you do not matter more than anyone else on this planet. What you think about the MVP voting means nothing, nada. You will never be in the same sentence with the greatest and a lot of the reason is stuff like this.

Who votes on the MVP in NBA? Players? Even makes it more comical