Let’s find a home for QB transfer Will Rogers…

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 15,924.00
I’ll go first,

Oklahoma State, if for no other reason, his name and it’s connection to “Cowboys”.

Also, I think he’d thrive in the Big12.

Go

I’ll go first,

Oklahoma State, if for no other reason, his name and it’s connection to “Cowboys”.

Also, I think he’d thrive in the Big12.

Go

It's also the name of the 'air'port in Oklahoma City.

I know Okie Jr is located in Stoolwater tho.

He’s only played at Miss St
Transferred to Washington, was on the sideline for the NCG, threw a few passes in a warmup suit... then bolted right after DoBoer left for Bama.

Guy was good under Mike Leach but got screwed when Mississippi State hired that defensive coordinator who tried to turn em into Iowa 2.0 offensively then they fired him :laugh:. State's AD must be a real window licker...

What about South Carolina? They got RB Sanders from Arkansas, They have enough on the line to not get Rogers killed?

What about South Carolina? They got RB Sanders from Arkansas, They have enough on the line to not get Rogers killed?
They just picked up Auburns Robby Ashford today. Not a huge pickup but he’s insurance for their freshman qb.

They just picked up Auburns Robby Ashford today. Not a huge pickup but he’s insurance for their freshman qb.
More like Robby Assford. I can't imagine the dire straits a program would have to be in if he was their best option to play QB. I mean, Payton Thorne beat him out.

More like Robby Assford. I can't imagine the dire straits a program would have to be in if he was their best option to play QB. I mean, Payton Thorne beat him out.
They have a history lately of putting athletic qbs on the field in other positions. He ain't much of a qb, but I can see them trying to get him on the field in other spots. He's a helluva an athlete.

But yeah, if he's your starting qb, you're kinda fucked.

They have a history lately of putting athletic qbs on the field in other positions. He ain't much of a qb, but I can see them trying to get him on the field in other spots. He's a helluva an athlete.

But yeah, if he's your starting qb, you're kinda fucked.
Yeah he's a great athlete, they should try and get him in space, but he is a horrible thrower of the football

It's also the name of the 'air'port in Oklahoma City.
I think it's the only Airport in the World named after a guy who died in a plane crash.

In fact we have two.
Will Roger Airport
Willey Post Airport

That has to make you feel good

Hey! That is rude................and unfortunately correct.

This guy might be the best transfer QB pickup this season. I think he is second in the SEC behind Aaron Murray for most completion yards all time.

Most of these jokers are Payton Thorne type clones but Rogers is solid and I wouldn't hesitate to put him under center. His only knock has been health but playing for Miss State its tough to stay healthy especially when they have to ask you to do so much.