Poll Lincoln Riley Mystery Illness

What's the deal?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 269,309.00
Southern Cal head coach Lincoln Riley has missed the past two days of practice with an undisclosed illness. Wide Receivers coach Dennis Simmons is acting head coach and Kliff Kingsbury is being elevated to acting assistant, pending NCAA approval.

What, exactly, is Riley suffering from?

Southern Cal head coach Lincoln Riley has missed the past two days of practice with an undisclosed illness. Wide Receivers coach Dennis Simmons is acting head coach and Kliff Kingsbury is being elevated to acting assistant, pending NCAA approval.

how about all of the above?

His illness is "i want to be NFL coach with part ownership". They don't make pills for that illness, but they can make pills to keep @Y.O.M. from going bananas and killing people out of rage and effeminate scars from childhood.

Apparently he's been hanging with the Bears owner đź‘€

You know if he makes the jump to the NFL.. There will be a lot of coaching extensions being handed with SC looking around

I'd aim for Elko.. guy lives and breathes on defense.. then have the school do whatever it can to keep Kliff on staff

Apparently he's been hanging with the Bears owner đź‘€

You know if he makes the jump to the NFL.. There will be a lot of coaching extensions being handed with SC looking around

I'd aim for Elko.. guy lives and breathes on defense.. then have the school do whatever it can to keep Kliff on staff
The guy is struggling at USC and has already gotten heat for banning a reporter and then banning players from talking to the media. In a lot of ways, he is making just as bad of mistakes as Kiffin did just winning more. Any NFL franchise that touches him right now are idiots because its been quite a while since a college coach jumped to the NFL ranks and was successful and the trend is young/hip assistants and that seems to be working (Rams, 49ers, Miami, Houston etc.).

The guy is struggling at USC and has already gotten heat for banning a reporter and then banning players from talking to the media. In a lot of ways, he is making just as bad of mistakes as Kiffin did just winning more. Any NFL franchise that touches him right now are idiots because its been quite a while since a college coach jumped to the NFL ranks and was successful and the trend is young/hip assistants and that seems to be working (Rams, 49ers, Miami, Houston etc.).
Yeah, I don't get why a pro team would want him. There's enough evidence from his college work that he'd be a bad idea. The failure of Kingsbury ought to be instructive, granted Riley has won more than Kliff ever did in college.

Some people seem to fall upstairs

His illness is "i want to be NFL coach with part ownership". They don't make pills for that illness, but they can make pills to keep @Y.O.M. from going bananas and killing people out of rage and effeminate scars from childhood.
you're really bad at this

Needs an "All of the Above" option.

Edit: Dammit @huskers1217! :ninja: