Lions Favs Trade For Lamar Jackson

If it wasnt for the bottom post,I would have fell for that.......lmao,I was just about ready to start googling the signing........

Drtroits gonna have a very good team,Im impressed......especially if they draft a top defensive lineman to go along with Hutchinson and the dbs they have,theyll be tough to beat.......

Bears cant make it to the SB,Ill be rooting for the Lions to make it....
Super Bowl? Lions need to make the playoffs first my man. And they ain’t winning a Super Bowl with Goff.

Lol I love some Goff monday humor

Meanwhile let me know if y’all want to see Staffords Super Bowl ring and I’ll dig it up some pics for you.

That Niner CB should have picked him off, but I digress.

That Niner CB should have picked him off, but I digress.
Oh cmon man. Players make plays or they don’t. Stafford led comeback after comeback in those playoffs. Zero INTs. Doesn’t he have the most 4th quarter comebacks of any QB playing?

I love the Lions future and you have a good GM but let’s tap the breaks a bit until you make the playoffs. I get the hype and yea Goff is great compared to any Bears QB

Stafford never made one WR in 12 years here. Goff made Amon-Ra Saint Brown a star in one year.
Couldn't agree more. He's a great fit for this offense. If they can get the defense up to even being league-average, they're a playoff team, if not division winner.

Oh cmon man. Players make plays or they don’t. Stafford led comeback after comeback in those playoffs. Zero INTs. Doesn’t he have the most 4th quarter comebacks of any QB playing?

I love the Lions future and you have a good GM but let’s tap the breaks a bit until you make the playoffs. I get the hype and yea Goff is great compared to any Bears QB
He actually had more INTs than comebacks in those playoffs

He actually had more INTs than comebacks in those playoffs

AZ playoff game zero INTs
Bucs playoff game zero INTs + Q4 comeback
49ers playoff game 1 INT + Q4 comeback
Bengals Super Bowl 2 INTs + Q4 comeback

Super Bowl ring

If I remember correctly Goff’s last playoff run was 2018-19 and had 3 games in the playoffs including a Super Bowl appearance.. in those 3 games he threw 1 TD and 3 INTs.

Staffords last playoff run was 9 TDs and 3 INTs

So there’s that

AZ playoff game zero INTs
Bucs playoff game zero INTs + Q4 comeback
49ers playoff game 1 INT + Q4 comeback
Bengals Super Bowl 2 INTs + Q4 comeback

Super Bowl ring
LMAO the Bucs game wasn't a comeback. They were up 27-3 and never trailed at all.

LMAO the Bucs game wasn't a comeback. They were up 27-3 and never trailed at all.

Ahhh yes the Cooper Kupp catch ended in a FG. Was thinking it was a TD

That game was crazy and that last toss by Stafford was epic

Ahhh yes the Cooper Kupp catch ended in a FG. Was thinking it was a TD

That game was crazy and that last toss by Stafford was epic
I won't disagree on the toss, it was good, but there's no reason that game should've been that close. It was damn near an all-time choke job.

I won't disagree on the toss, it was good, but there's no reason that game should've been that close. It was damn near an all-time choke job.

4 fumbles. Cam had 2, Coop had 1 and a bad snap by Allen.

It was the most nerve racking game of the playoffs for me lol

4 fumbles. Cam had 2, Coop had 1 and a bad snap by Allen.

It was the most nerve racking game of the playoffs for me lol
Yeah no kidding, couldn't have been fun. Is Cam the dude there? Feel like he's been on the verge of becoming a star since he was at FSU but it just isn't happening for whatever reason.

Yeah no kidding, couldn't have been fun. Is Cam the dude there? Feel like he's been on the verge of becoming a star since he was at FSU but it just isn't happening for whatever reason.
He needs a bigger RB to compliment him. And mainly, Mcvay needs to commit to the run. Mcvay loves him some 5’9 190lb RBs

He needs a bigger RB to compliment him. And mainly, Mcvay needs to commit to the run. Mcvay loves him some 5’9 190lb RBs
Welp you have the right draft for that. Plenty of 210 lbs+ dudes should be available. Probably would help to grab another WR or 4 with the cupboard bare behind Kupp.

Welp you have the right draft for that. Plenty of 210 lbs+ dudes should be available. Probably would help to grab another WR or 4 with the cupboard bare behind Kupp.
We needs a lot. Most of all Stafford to be healthy

Sounds like a lot of money for a guy who can't stay healthy

And he'll be the highest paid player for....

...and now it's gone!

Action Jackson got the bag.