MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Lions @ Packers ESPN 7:15 CDST

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00
Think I'll go drink beer tonight.

Which Packers team shows up? I can't get that A-Rod man bun image out of my eyes. Damn you, State Farm.

A big game for the Packers. Which team shows up, the pathetic crew that lost to the Saints or the juggernaut from last season?

If there is a god I would hope that he would arrange for the Lions to destroy Green Bay this evening. I mean a crushing defeat that the Packers would never recover from..................................

If there is a god I would hope that he would arrange for the Lions to destroy Green Bay this evening. I mean a crushing defeat that the Packers would never recover from..................................
Damn good thing there ain't.

Good enough for 2 retorts...

Lombardi is god. Hope's shot down.

Go Fuck Yourself Rex.

Go Fuck Yourself Rex.
Aww
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Actually looking forward to watching Jared Goff tonight on someone else’s team. Probably gonna have a 8-9%er as well :beer2:

Go lions, or something

Actually looking forward to watching Jared Goff tonight on someone else’s team. Probably gonna have a 8-9%er as well :beer2:
Lots of targets for running backs and Hockenson.

Helps that there are t really any receivers on the roster.

Think I'll go drink beer tonight.

Which Packers team shows up? I can't get that A-Rod man bun image out of my eyes. Damn you, State Farm.
Anyone wearing a man bun deserves punched in the face

Goff with a career game tonight, and the Lions could lose by 14