LIV Soccer

The likes of the MBS, the City Group, and Red Bull are ruining sports.
I forgot about Red Bull. For whatever reasons they end up being sellers at Leipzig. Leipzig back to back Pokal winners but Laimer just signed with Bayern and Nkunku going to EPL and probably Gvardiol leaving too. So not quite as big as MBS (who rules golf now) and City Group.

Saudis offered Thomas Müller a 3 year deal today. Turned it down. The beer and schnitzel options not good in Saudi Arabia to sure.

Maybe Spurs can offload Kane and Sonny for a few hundred mill each
Saudi's offering 60 million deal for Son today with salary of 30 million.

Saudi's offering 60 million deal for Son today with salary of 30 million.
Won't happen. Now if they double that, maybe there's a deal to be had from Spurs perspective.

Sonny has already come out and said he doesn't want to leave and that the salary doesn't really factor for him. He loves the PL.

Kante signed with Saudi Arabia today and looks like Silva may go too. Silva only 28. Now the Saudis moving into prime years for players maybe. What did I say say about mercenaries?

Kante signed with Saudi Arabia today and looks like Silva may go too. Silva only 28. Now the Saudis moving into prime years for players maybe. What did I say say about mercenaries?

One thing to look out for is the Saudi League buying talent then "loaning" those players out to teams with Saudi ownership

**cough** Newcastle **cough**

Hard for me to imagine many prime players who are receiving regular playing time at big clubs already heading to the Saudi league. Just no prestige there yet and the club champs qualify for the AFC Champions League, not UEFA. Money will always be a draw, especially for players on smaller clubs and players on the fringes who may have already won big trophies at big clubs. Any player with big dreams still will want to play for clubs challenging for the biggest titles...and that's in europe.

One thing to look out for is the Saudi League buying talent then "loaning" those players out to teams with Saudi ownership

Hard for me to imagine many prime players who are receiving regular playing time at big clubs already heading to the Saudi league. Just no prestige there yet and the club champs qualify for the AFC Champions League, not UEFA. Money will always be a draw, especially for players on smaller clubs and players on the fringes who may have already won big trophies at big clubs. Any player with big dreams still will want to play for clubs challenging for the biggest titles...and that's in europe.
And.....

1687455038355.png

Not only that. I have Sling for the Arabic channels (for my wife), I was flipping through and saw a game from the Saudi League. It was Al_Nassar (Ronaldo's team) at home, looked like there were only about 50 dudes in that stadium, which is only 25,000 capacity.

Not only that. I have Sling for the Arabic channels (for my wife), I was flipping through and saw a game from the Saudi League. It was Al_Nassar (Ronaldo's team) at home, looked like there were only about 50 dudes in that stadium, which is only 25,000 capacity.
50 dudes? Wow. Not surprised. Even the Saudis realize Ronaldo over the hill. They get spoiled milk version. Benzema and Kante are going to the same team but not Ronaldo’s.

Neves and Koulibaly moving to LIV Soccer. Neves still quite young. Chelsea probably happy to be rid of Koulibaly. ESPN even has a transfer ticker:

Neves and Koulibaly moving to LIV Soccer. Neves still quite young. Chelsea probably happy to be rid of Koulibaly. ESPN even has a transfer ticker:

The most infuriating part of the Saudi spending spree to me is the fact that Chelsea is getting bailed out of all their terrible contracts.

The most infuriating part of the Saudi spending spree to me is the fact that Chelsea is getting bailed out of all their terrible contracts.
Mendy today. Is that 3 now?

Mendy today. Is that 3 now?

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Mount to Man U confirmed. Kovicec (spelling) to Man City. Pulisic probably going to AC Milan. Just about bailed out. Remember Nkunku coming in. Great signing. Man U still needs a center forward though. Rashford is not that. Speaking of Mount. What is the hype? I don’t see it. Must be the British press.

Mount to Man U confirmed. Kovicec (spelling) to Man City. Pulisic probably going to AC Milan. Just about bailed out. Remember Nkunku coming in. Great signing. Man U still needs a center forward though. Rashford is not that. Speaking of Mount. What is the hype? I don’t see it. Must be the British press.

Above average attacking midfielder. And he's english...so yeah british press.

Still pisses me off that they're gonna end up financially ok after spending a billion pounds on shitty contracts.

100%. If he were French, German, South American, etc, they'd say he's average. Remember how they pumped up Maguire, and pretty much every English player that's halfway decent.

Really hope Pulisic goes to Milan, he'll be better off. Looks like Chelsea only want 20-22 million, and he's willing to take a pay cut.

100%. If he were French, German, South American, etc, they'd say he's average. Remember how they pumped up Maguire, and pretty much every English player that's halfway decent.

Really hope Pulisic goes to Milan, he'll be better off. Looks like Chelsea only want 20-22 million, and he's willing to take a pay cut.

He just needs to be in an attacking, free flowing team. Honestly, I think he'd thrive under Poch there but if bridges have been burned b/t club and player then he needs another place.

Above average attacking midfielder. And he's english...so yeah british press.

Still pisses me off that they're gonna end up financially ok after spending a billion pounds on shitty contracts.
Looked like Ziyech was heading to Saudia Arabia yesterday but failed his physical. Maybe Roma now. Saudi Arabia...the gift that keeps on giving.