Lol at the Bears

good bye GIF

Bears are gonna break the bank for Dak this offseason. :pop2:

Oh shit this is actually a :badmin::badmin:

Already 2 threads beat Gigi to thread

And lol at Gigi giving rainbows Bc is too much of a ‘tard to read before creating a duplicate thread.
BOOM.

Matt Nagy in 3 years has gone 28-22 won the Division once and has made the playoffs twice While not having a losing record.

Do Bears fans think Halas is coming back and winning them NFL championships like it’s the 40’s?
They could be like the Jets with Gase.....but somebody like Bienemy would be an upgrade IMO.

Think he'll be a really good HC one day.

Deshaun Watson.

Gonna mortgage the farm for him.
Think he ends up in Miami.....he'd be smart to include them as an option with that defense.

Matt Nagy in 3 years has gone 28-22 won the Division once and has made the playoffs twice While not having a losing record.

Do Bears fans think Halas is coming back and winning them NFL championships like it’s the 40’s?
13-3
8-8
8-8

He is some alleged offensive guru, but he fucking destroyed any semblance of hope with Trubisky, and his offense has finished on the back end of the league every year.

He inherited a strong team, and said team has gotten progressively worse every year.

But hey, he's got Club Dub!? :noidea:

He may be the worst in-game playcaller I've ever seen. Guy is a momentum-killer.

13-3
8-8
8-8

He is some alleged offensive guru, but he fucking destroyed any semblance of hope with Trubisky, and his offense has finished on the back end of the league every year.

He inherited a strong team, and said team has gotten progressively worse every year.

But hey, he's got Club Dub!? :noidea:

He may be the worst in-game playcaller I've ever seen. Guy is a momentum-killer.
Is next season a make or break year for him?

Is next season a make or break year for him?
Fuckin better be. I would've shitcanned him on Monday morning.

Pretty sure in any other year, his ass would've been gone. Lack of revenue and him and Pace having another year left on their contracts, is probably the main reason he's still there.

Bears don't seem to care about time. Willing to waste years on their Defense.

Fuckin better be. I would've shitcanned him on Monday morning.

Pretty sure in any other year, his ass would've been gone. Lack of revenue and him and Pace having another year left on their contracts, is probably the main reason he's still there.

Bears don't seem to care about time. Willing to waste years on their Defense.
Trubs getting re-signed? His rookie deal is up, right?

Trubs getting re-signed? His rookie deal is up, right?
Ya.

I just don't see how they can bring him back if Nagy is still there. The relationship is toast. It would be a circus.

Personally, I'd sign him for a short-term deal (like a one-year, earn yourself some money or fuck off deal) and send Nagy fucking packing.

Never a fan of going into a season with absolutely nothing at QB. Foles is a career backup, and behind a shaky line, he is a dumpster fire. But Foles is under contract sooo..

The Bears are in a weird spot, having traded away 1st rounders the last couple of years....I just don't know if they'd be willing to do it again, or more so, if the fans wouldn't storm Halas Hall if they did.

IMO, they have two choices. Mortgage the farm for Watson, and try to win now, or blow it all up and start over. Them keeping Nagy is somewhat telling tho. Seems the win now idea is still on the table with them keeping him.

Ya.

I just don't see how they can bring him back if Nagy is still there. The relationship is toast. It would be a circus.

Personally, I'd sign him for a short-term deal (like a one-year, earn yourself some money or fuck off deal) and send Nagy fucking packing.

Never a fan of going into a season with absolutely nothing at QB. Foles is a career backup, and behind a shaky line, he is a dumpster fire. But Foles is under contract sooo..

The Bears are in a weird spot, having traded away 1st rounders the last couple of years....I just don't know if they'd be willing to do it again, or more so, if the fans wouldn't storm Halas Hall if they did.

IMO, they have two choices. Mortgage the farm for Watson, and try to win now, or blow it all up and start over. Them keeping Nagy is somewhat telling tho. Seems the win now idea is still on the table with them keeping him.
What's your salary cap look like?

Interested because I absolutely loved Mack but understood why we traded him.

What's your salary cap look like?

Interested because I absolutely loved Mack but understood why we traded him.
I'm pretty sure it's awful, plus I believe half the fucking team will be FAs this year.

Never understood the hype for Watson at the NFL level. Just don't see anything special there.