LOL @ Florida - where the weird crap happens

This moose:

rocky and bullwinkle internet GIF
For sure, but I found a way to link the two.

As if anyone would drive across the country to go to a theme park in California rather than Florida.

Firestone was my place.... I think thats been gone for 15 years?
I would assume so. TBH I haven’t been down to Church Street in years.

Sounds like a good place to go to church
(Whispers)....it’s soooooo not.
Well, depending on what you worship I guess.

I haven’t been down to Church St at night in....decades now.

(Whispers)....it’s soooooo not.
Well, depending on what you worship I guess.

I haven’t been down to Church St at night in....decades now.
So confused...why would they call it Church Street unless it's chock-a-block with churches?

Firestone was my place.... I think thats been gone for 15 years?
At least. And Firestone was north side of downtown. Church St was south side. Then again....it’s not a big downtown.

I know Firestone has been gone. But I couldn’t tell you what the downtown club scene is these days. Maybe I’ll ask my kids.

I stopped heading to downtown clubs when The Edge closed in the late 90s.

So confused...why would they call it Church Street unless it's chock-a-block with churches?
There are churches. I think the big Methodist is on the east end and there are quite a few on the west end. In between its....not very religious.

Florida
what a sewer

Sorry youz guise hang onto your FL shit because it's getting weirder. You're too late to migrate here like everyone else.
It's so fucking crowded with those fleeing big cities, there's not even a house for sale anywhere. Realtors are cold calling neighborhoods asking everyone if they'll consider selling in the next couple years. I sealed the driveway last weekend and it was a parade of dumbasses staring at me while looking around for anything for sale. It's surreal.

This place is getting so fucking crowded, even I'm thinking about gtfo of here. But where??

Sorry youz guise hang onto your FL shit because it's getting weirder. You're too late to migrate here like everyone else.
It's so fucking crowded with those fleeing big cities, there's not even a house for sale anywhere. Realtors are cold calling neighborhoods asking everyone if they'll consider selling in the next couple years. I sealed the driveway last weekend and it was a parade of dumbasses staring at me while looking around for anything for sale. It's surreal.

This place is getting so fucking crowded, even I'm thinking about gtfo of here. But where??
I here Mississippi is the new destination of choice

I here Mississippi is the new destination of choice
I'll be by in retirement. No way I'm living anywhere but on a boat and floating around little ports until I'm too old to handle it.