THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Los Angeles Chargers (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,553.00
8:15pm EST on Amazon Prime Video.

Should be pretty exciting with these two teams going at it.

I always assume Mahomes will find a way to win, so I predict Chiefs win 27-24

Would watch, but I’m not doing the streaming stuff again. Will watch the Truck Series at Bristol tonight instead and just hope Mike Williams has a big fantasy game

It wouldn't shock me if NFL went to Prime full-time. If it would cool if you could get all games on Prime and it was over $150 for that AND for the shipping advantages of Prime.

Stupid NFL putting this on Prime
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

I was never able to watch the ones on NFL network. But we have prime. Really wish they were still on free networks, but I think @Dole ver 2.0 is right, they're going to keep moving more and more games to pay TV

I never have issues streaming shows on Amazon, but for whatever reason this is choppy as fuck

It's because 10m people are trying to watch it.
yeah, kind of figures, but you would think that Amazon would have accounted for that

yeah, kind of figures, but you would think that Amazon would have accounted for that
Well, it could also NOT be Amazon.

It could be since this is a streaming game, and the first NFL game one ever, that your local ISP is struggling with increased traffic.

Slow screen plays never work in the NFL it seems.

This is their first telecast. Comparing them to the networks with their decades of NFL experience is too harsh of a judgment right now.

I never have issues streaming shows on Amazon, but for whatever reason this is choppy as fuck

It's because 10m people are trying to watch it.

Well, it could also NOT be Amazon.

It could be since this is a streaming game, and the first NFL game one ever, that your local ISP is struggling with increased traffic.
I keep seeing the blue spinning wheel, and occasionally it says "you have a slow internet connection, keep watching?"

It's not MY connection.