GAME Louisville @ Georgia Tech 7pm ET on ESPN

Maybe they should've declined the penalty?

How the hell do you give up a 3rd and 17 ? :facepalm:

"Tackling is a must on that play."

Pretty sure it's a must on any play.

It almost seems that Louisville is purposely doing these penalties to have a huge play.

Maybe they should've declined the penalty?
Probably would have gone for it though. No reason to give up 25 yards on a 3rd and 17 run

Wait, when did GT go back to wearing navy blues at home? I thought they were still on that white at home kick.

Probably would have gone for it though. No reason to give up 25 yards on a 3rd and 17 run

The way this game's going, the YJs may have given up a touchdown on the 4th and 1.

Wait, when did GT go back to wearing navy blues at home? I thought they were still on that white at home kick.
today. I am glad.

Navy jerseys and white pants are better though.

keep making those runs simms

I know I'm way late, but LOL @ GT having another kick blocked. It's their 4th game, and they already have to have the modern record for most kicks blocked in a season.

That might be the dagger on this Caesar.

I know I'm way late, but LOL @ GT having another kick blocked. It's their 4th game, and they already have to have the modern record for most kicks blocked in a season.
Might as well just stop trying altogether

Made an extra point!!!!!!!

On the first extra point the kicked ball passed within an inch of some dude's hand.

This is the offense we been waiting on. No mistakes all night but a penalty here and there.

Not over yet. Louisville has the talent to do a rally.