LSU has some tough road games ahead....

LSU is going to be really bad.. Him leaving kinda justifies the rumors on how bad the offense is.. As far as the out of sight out of mind takes.. Y'all really think Fields is going to drop to the second round? Drop outside the top 10? He's going to be selected top 5 at least and I would bet he will be a top 3 pick. NFL will be swinging wildly come April
2 things:

Fields is projected to be the second QB takin. Maybbbe even the first. It’s not nearly the same and you know it.

Fields season was postponed. Huge difference.

Quit with that BS.

2 things:

Fields is projected to be the second QB takin. Maybbbe even the first. It’s not nearly the same and you know it.

Fields season was postponed. Huge difference.

Quit with that BS.
But they will be missing the season regardless. I suppose Rondale Moore will now drop to day 3 as well based that he opted out well before the season was postponed. This isn't going to hurt Chase as long as he doesn't go the JaMarcus Russell route over the next 6 months.
BTW wasn't Chase considered the top WR heading into the season? I have Wallace but if anything Chase was up there..

Welp

I would have waited at least til week one to call LSU season a bust but it’s time to give up on that idea
Good thing is even when they will struggle, they will be getting some young players meaningful PT. The way they attack the transfer/portal.. 21 could be a really good year for them

at Florida

at Auburn

at Arky

at aTm....

Probably lose to Vandy on the road too.

I guess the home games should be easy....

But yeah, we are going to get killed on the road.

Excited Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job GIF
1598882996561.png

I hope they lose every game.

Tyler Shelvin and Siaki Ika ain't sitting next to each other on team flights that's for damn sure.
Where the hell do SEC teams keep finding all of those 6'5" 350 DT?

Tyler Shelvin and Siaki Ika ain't sitting next to each other on team flights that's for damn sure.
Where the hell do SEC teams keep finding all of those 6'5" 350 DT?
We breed them in backwater towns you never see.

We breed them in backwater towns you never see.
Fucking tight ends you do. I can’t count how many mofo’s you’ve had over the years that had eau in their names, killed it on 3rd down conversions but never heard a peep about them after college. It’s fucking weird voodoo shit.

LOL DE TK McClendon just hit the portal too

Is this a Chizik 2.0 situation?

Poster on a UT board said the rumor is that the current and several ex players aren't happy with the way Coach O has handled the social issues going around.

Again, just a rumor.. but if that gives UT a chance to flip JoJo Earle.. I'm all for it lol

Here's a snippet of Coach O talking about him:

One of the many under the radar moves Orgeron and the staff made was moving the uber athletic tight end TK McLendon over to defensive end. It was a move made five months ago in anticipation of this moment and the potential McLendon showed from day one with the program.

Orgeron said McLendon has made such a phenomenal transition in those five months since making the move, that he’s now in the driver’s seat to win a starting job.

“TK McLendon, he’s the perfect 4-3 and so is Justin Thomas,” Orgeron said. “Those guys will play in four techniques, that’s inside the tackle, now they’re playing outside, more of an attacking defense.”

McLendon’s case is just one of the many maneuvers the Tigers have had to make and they’re hoping all will turn out to be diamonds in the rough.

Back