LSU Self Imposes Penalties

Even on self imposed penalties, LSU is still better off than Tennessee

the OBJ stuff was just nonsense.

Every football fan watching knew it was a violation.
And soon it will be a non-issue as the schools start paying the players above the table. NCAA just appealed the ruling to allow that to the SCOTUS. Still years away from that day, but it's coming.

And I bet no LSU fan even cares about this. They cheated and they won it all. That's how you play the game. It only sucks when you cheat and lose.

And I bet no LSU fan even cares about this. They cheated and they won it all. That's how you play the game. It only sucks when you cheat and lose.
I sure wish my school would learn how to cheat and win

I sure wish my school would learn how to cheat and win
Well they have the cheating part on a whole other level! halfway there :suds:

LOL.. Every school should go all in on the bag circuit..
I've said for years my Miners need to cheat like hell on recruiting. We ain't gettin' it done the other way. I'd rather get a bunch of wins and then have them vacated than never get them at all.

200.gif

sad part is that you finally had the QB to take you over the hump.. and stuck with a cement footed QB instead..crazy.
We ain't done yet ... Stet can beat everyone not named Bama, Clemson; let's hope that JT Daniels gets healthy and lives up to expectations.

OBJ is what you get when you combine a million dollar talent with a ten cent brain.

We ain't done yet ... Stet can beat everyone not named Bama, Clemson; let's hope that JT Daniels gets healthy and lives up to expectations.
and don't forget about the pesky fightin Muschamps

LSU Self Imposes Penalty, Hires Bo Pelini

sad part is that you finally had the QB to take you over the hump.. and stuck with a cement footed QB instead..crazy.
Why would any top rated QB want to play in Smart's offense?

Will those wins be due to Stet or the talent around him?