LSU under fire for possibly not investigating rape claims against Derrius Guice

oh no fire GIF

RIP LSU. Baylor type ish

@TigerBait1971

but seriously. If a girl can get drunk and it be rape - if the guy is drunk then he isn't thinking in the right mind either.....
Well, this (if true) is most definitely rape:

"One woman said Guice showed up uninvited to a party she was hosting, then entered her bedroom while she was sleeping and raped her"

The second one... Yeah, he took advantage of a drunk chick. It's not really right, but there's not really a defined "line" there.

@TigerBait1971

but seriously. If a girl can get drunk and it be rape - if the guy is drunk then he isn't thinking in the right mind either.....
Issue being when the girl says she does not want to have sex with you. As what happened in this case.

Reactions: Me
Issue being when the girl says she does not want to have sex with you. As what happened in this case.

I don't understand why anybody would want to fuck someone passed out drunk, who doesn't want to have sex with you. Jesus Christ, that's why I got divorced.

Nothing is going to happen, nothing ever happens to LSU even with all the evidence showing they were in the wrong. BTW they recruited a player out of Texas who no one else in the state recruited despite being a high 4 star/borderline 5 star. Why didn't they recruit him? Because he too liked a bit of the ol rape.

Awwelllllp.....hope you enjoyed your time as a professional athlete, mr guice

Larry David Sigh GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Nothing is going to happen, nothing ever happens to LSU even with all the evidence showing they were in the wrong. BTW they recruited a player out of Texas who no one else in the state recruited despite being a high 4 star/borderline 5 star. Why didn't they recruit him? Because he too liked a bit of the ol rape.

Cry moar, bitch.

Cry moar, bitch.
he left y'all :/ But don't fret.. the Texas penal system has a crop of young fresh athletic players getting ready for release in the fall

he left y'all :/ But don't fret.. the Texas penal system has a crop of young fresh athletic players getting ready for release in the fall
The shady ones always do.

Great. Now LSUx will have to forfeit one game and they'll chose the game in Gainesville - cuz dey gun' lose anyway.

YES LSU has to give back the Natty on a Platter. Now All I have to do is find a way for Clemson to be censured and UVA is the football National champion.:hammer::nutswinger::evil:

Why is on LSU to investigate? That was the issue with the dumb Title IX. Too embarrassed to go to law enforcement who can really do an investigation where it isn’t just a he said she said but not embarrassed enough to report it the school?

"LSU will thoroughly investigate any formal complaint "

"formal complaint"

"formal"

EAT ME LOSERS!

LSU GOAT!

I don't understand why anybody would want to fuck someone passed out drunk, who doesn't want to have sex with you. Jesus Christ, that's why I got divorced.
Jeremy Renner Reaction GIF