LUKA!!!!!!

Amazing.

He's going to be absolutely unreal when he hits his prime. He's still learning and that is scary.

What a shot. Dude is a beast

Honestly my only issue is that the entire first half he was dogging it. Every shot that didn't go in (almost all of them) he would drop his head and mope back up the floor. Gave up a few transition plays because of it.
He's young and still needs to mature. he needs a 35 year old star vet to show him the ropes. Wish he could have had one more season with Dirk.

Honestly my only issue is that the entire first half he was dogging it. Every shot that didn't go in (almost all of them) he would drop his head and mope back up the floor. Gave up a few transition plays because of it.
He's young and still needs to mature. he needs a 35 year old star vet to show him the ropes. Wish he could have had one more season with Dirk.

I'd say half his fouls this season are right after he misses a shot and mopes out of position on transition.

I really enjoy watching him. He keeps his cool on the court and he’s fun to watch

Dallas Mavericks Basketball GIF by NBA

After Luka Doncic joins elite 30-point, 20-assist triple-double club, Mavs star 'more impressed' with keeping turnovers down​

He needs to get the hell out of Dallas.

Kid is nice, a shame he'll never have anything around him good enough to win a championship. can't believe people passed on him.

Kid is nice, a shame he'll never have anything around him good enough to win a championship. can't believe people passed on him.
He will win a Championship lol. 5 years from now, who is better than he is? The best players in the league win rings

He will win a Championship lol. 5 years from now, who is better than he is? The best players in the league win rings

Luka is an absolute beast. Underrated strength and quick first step. His size and handle will allow him to create separation. Just needs to work a bit on the consistency of his outside shooting and he'll be a staple in the top 5, likely top 3 going forward.

Everyone needs help in the league. Porzingas is good, but he's not a true #2 on a contending team, imo. If you can get that for Luka, then I don't see any reason why they couldn't compete for a championship.