TV Series Making a Murderer

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 235,553.00
It seems Kathleen Zellner has tweeted that she has a witness that has come forward that is pointing the finger at Bobby Dassey being seen pushing the Rav4 onto the Avery salvage yard lot.

Haven't had a chance to read the entire report yet. This obviously doesn't really prove anything other than Bobby may have had something to do with the set up of Steven.

Who was Bobby? Was he the "I just want to watch wrestling" kid? I thought he was the one railroaded the worst, if so.

Who was Bobby? Was he the "I just want to watch wrestling" kid? I thought he was the one railroaded the worst, if so.
I think that's his brother

I think that's his brother
Yeah it was/is his brother Brendan, who is I believe considered legally retarded (or right at the cut off) who got railroaded and manipulated by the cops.

Last edited:
Yeah it was/is his brother Brendan, who is I believe considered legally retarded (or right at the cut off) who got railroads and manipulated by the cops.
That was the stereotypical coerced confession. He was completely guessing at what happened during the crime and they eventually had to just answer for him.

Yeah, Bobby is the brother of Brendan (wrestling kid) and nephew of Steven, he was the one they found all sorts of weird shit on his computer. This doesn't really prove anything other than Bobby and Scott Tadych lied under oath and Bobby was at least involved in the set up of Steven.

I bet some of those cops, attorneys and even a couple judges are literally shitting themselves.