Marvel’s Avengers: A Day

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00

I will be the first to say, I have been very critical of what was shown. However, I played the demo today, and holy cow man. The game feels great. Really enjoyed it, will wait for a price reduction but I would easily pay 60 for this.

I will be the first to say, I have been very critical of what was shown. However, I played the demo today, and holy cow man. The game feels great. Really enjoyed it, will wait for a price reduction but I would easily pay 60 for this.

Are you serious? This looks awful and the 10 minutes I spent watching actual gameplay didn't do it any favors. It looks like an old school leveling style superhero game. Thought we were past that.

People want CAC, customizability, open world, etc....

Are you serious? This looks awful and the 10 minutes I spent watching actual gameplay didn't do it any favors. It looks like an old school leveling style superhero game. Thought we were past that.

People want CAC, customizability, open world, etc....
I watched gameplay too and thought it was garbage. Playing and watching are two different things.

I watched gameplay too and thought it was garbage. Playing and watching are two different things.
Sure, I am not saying that you can't take a decent time away but it looks a lot like the superhero games of old. Smash, shoot, kill, progress through level to either a boss or a task with a mini boss guarding... then its done, CGI cut scene and off to a new level.

Maybe its just me, but I am not paying $60 for a game without CAC, customizability, open world, etc... I have standards lol. Also not paying $60 for a game and then have to pay more for microtransactions - I don't play that nonsense.