May 6th Morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang

Quiet weekend.

Dinner Saturday night ended up being a mediocre italian food. For place as popular as it is and open as long as it has been, bit of surprise it was so meh.

Sunday helped a buddy move a mattress as mentioned, a bit depressing, but we'll see how it goes.

Played in a golf tournament yesterday where they had a golf ball cannon and it launched the ball 340 yards! and we got to play from there. How awesome is that!

We were off my 3 yards of the flag in the middle of the fairway (and missed out on Oakley Sunglasses).

I did WIN closet to the hole though so that's sweet.

224 people (something like that). We can in 5th place at -9

Nice weekend as we had Grand's party Saturday. Able to see one of my good friends as his son is friends with Grand. Then had my nephews' party yesterday. Be another busy week of work it seems, but with one of the good LOs.

Morning gang

Quiet weekend.

Dinner Saturday night ended up being a mediocre italian food. For place as popular as it is and open as long as it has been, bit of surprise it was so meh.

Sunday helped a buddy move a mattress as mentioned, a bit depressing, but we'll see how it goes.
are you the best critic? you said you hate pasta and heard good things about their burger (granted, the fact they even sell a burger is interesting).

Played in a golf tournament yesterday where they had a golf ball cannon and it launched the ball 340 yards! and we got to play from there. How awesome is that!

We were off my 3 yards of the flag in the middle of the fairway (and missed out on Oakley Sunglasses).

I did WIN closet to the hole though so that's sweet.

224 people (something like that). We can in 5th place at -9
was a poor choice to use the ball cannon on the par 3. could have taken 4th place.

was a poor choice to use the ball cannon on the par 3. could have taken 4th place.

LMAO it was a different hole Par 4 when we used the ball cannon.

Closet to the pin was the 196 yard Par 3

are you the best critic? you said you hate pasta and heard good things about their burger (granted, the fact they even sell a burger is interesting).
Mrs Pnk was also less than impressed

I think it's more old school midwest eye-talian food than anything authentic. Again, noodles weren't fresh, clearly same quality you can get from a box.

Would go back for a cocktail, but thats about it. Would try the burger, which is yes, odd. I regret not getting the burger