Meanwhile in Massachusetts

Are you mad, Rock. Is this thread going to diminish your weekend?
How could it not? I mean what a devastatingly clever and hurtful post this was...

“Who do we know that lives in MA .. oh ya I almost forgot .. @Rock Strongo“

AG should stick to posting stories from Benny’s twitter feed.

Last edited:
Just a tip for you @AlaskaGuy

If the website is spelled out like "knewz" or "the blaze" ( which I still think sounds like a gay pron site) it's probably not a good source.

"Konservativeknewz.com"

Guessed "Is this going to be about the leaves changing colors in Massachusetts early this year" before clicking

I only checked in to see if we were on the second or third wave ...

I honestly didn't even consider this.

All he had to do was ask me to post my infamous "101 Reasons Why Boston Is the Asshole of America" thread.

That would get Rock mad. Real mad.

Seriously, @AlaskaGuy if you're trying to "get" Rock, good luck with that Bubba. You're going to need to acquire skills you just ain't got and then the real punch in the gut with Rock is if/when you develop said skills and "get" him real good? He'll LOL and tell you so. It takes all the fun out of it.

Rock is the big leagues. You should try with an amateur.

Have you heard of Zig's Bar & Grill by chance? Google it.
TLDR

So basically, @Rock Strongo has @AlaskaGuy so triggered, that he has to scour the internet for a scathing story, just so he can wag his finger at Rock and say, "see, Massachusetts!!!!"

Others might interpret this differently, YMMV
If this thread was intended for Rock I would have tagged him in the OP. He's the only one offhand I can think of that's from MA.

If this thread was intended for Rock I would have tagged him in the OP. He's the only one offhand I can think of that's from MA.
goal-trolley.gif

well done, @AlaskaGuy , excellent thread. i vociferously applaud it

Star Trek Applause GIF