Messi out at Barca?

I think after they sell Coman and Lewandowski (pains me to say), and possibly Goretzka, they are in on Haaland.
It definitely is the last season for Lewandowski. Coman, meh. By mid-season he will be behing Musiala. When Lewy got hurt, Coman and Sane were flat out busts against PSG in UCL. I give Sane a pass right now since he was coming off an ACL, but this season no pass at all for Coman and Sane. Goretzka close to signing I heard for Bayern. He wants to stay with Kimmich his best friend.

With PSG getting Messi and Chelsea getting Lukaku, I'm thinking Bayern might have a way better chance of getting Haaland than last week even, when I thought they had only a remote chance. Manchester City's petrodollars and Real Madrid are the teams I think Bayern now has to compete with for Haaland. Perhaps Manchester United will be in on him too. Perhaps he stays with BVB if they win the Bundesliga (which they can do this year), and make it deep into the UCL and/or win the Pokal again.

Bayern likes to be fiscally responsible, which is admirable. However, they cannot seriously claim they cannot afford Haaland and avoid bidding as a result:

View attachment 38409
Where is PSG? Their shiek playing short term play to here since COVID no financial fair play right now.

I think Kane goes to either RM or Man City. I think Lewandowski goes to the the team Kane doesn’t go to.
Maybe Sterling on the move if they sign Kane I heard. News today Bayern may be trying to sign Bernardo Silva.

I think Kane goes to either RM or Man City. I think Lewandowski goes to the the team Kane doesn’t go to.
Kane not going to Real. Man City or bust. The real prize is not Kane or even Lewandowski...it is Haaland. Haaland is a flat out goal scoring beast and young young young. Physical and fast and a voracious for goals. That is a generational talent imo.

Kane not going to Real. Man City or bust. The real prize is not Kane or even Lewandowski...it is Haaland. Haaland is a flat out goal scoring beast and young young young. Physical and fast and a voracious for goals. That is a generational talent imo.
Yeah I don’t think Real will pay close to the $200 mill Levy wants for Kane.

If I was Levy though I’d give Europeans outside of England a discount to not have to face him 2+ plus times a year guaranteed. But I do understand money is money and if Tot can get hershel walker trade value for this then do it.

If I was Levy though I’d give Europeans outside of England a discount to not have to face him 2+ plus times a year guaranteed. But I do understand money is money and if Tot can get hershel walker trade value for this then do it.
Ah yes.... the Hershel Walker trade. One of the greatest, if not the greatest, fleecings of all time. The trade really set in motion the Cowboys dynasty in the 90's.

Ah yes.... the Hershel Walker trade. One of the greatest, if not the greatest, fleecings of all time. The trade really set in motion the Cowboys dynasty in the 90's.

Rumor is City offered in the 100M range and it was rejected. I think Kane wants to stay in England because he wants the all time goals record.

If I'm Levy, I jump at the chance to sell Kane for around 80M + a high quality player (Laporte would be perfect). That gives them more than enough cash to spend on Lauturo or Vlahovic to replace Kane up top.

Rumor is City offered in the 100M range and it was rejected. I think Kane wants to stay in England because he wants the all time goals record.

If I'm Levy, I jump at the chance to sell Kane for around 80M + a high quality player (Laporte would be perfect). That gives them more than enough cash to spend on Lauturo or Vlahovic to replace Kane up top.
I like it. Levy should take the deal for the cash and Laporte and then stock up using the cash.

I see on Sirius today they were talking the PSG midfield will be their downfall in the UCL in the end.

I like it. Levy should take the deal for the cash and Laporte and then stock up using the cash.

I see on Sirius today they were talking the PSG midfield will be their downfall in the UCL in the end.

Both PSG and City are assembling allstar teams. It will be fun to see how each fail to win UCL.

He still has 3 years left on his deal I believe. At this time it should be over $100 mill.

He still has 3 years left on his deal I believe. At this time it should be over $100 mill.

Laporte is valued around 50m i believe. So him +80 puts the deal at 130M, which i think is fair.

But, you also have to consider wage structure. I dont think players from Citeh would fit in Spurs' wages. Spurs prefer straight cash deal for Kane.

Hard to belive it was 1 year ago. Look at the Bayern roster now compared to some of the goal scorers on this list. Depth is a shell of what it was then. Bayern are not an all star team anymore:

1628954912252.png