Michigan is National Champs and it is time to say goodbye to Harbaugh

Last night felt like a dream. Got to watch Michigan win a national title with my 10 year old son. Harbaugh restored Michigan's football program into one that can play with the big boys again.

As much as I want Harbaugh to stay at UM. I think this was his last game, as CFB isn't the same with all the NIL, portal, etc. He can get paid more in the NFL and not deal with all craziness in CFB right now.

Harbaugh is a weird guy, but he is an amazing football coach and his players absolutely love him. I think we have a few built in guys we could look at to hire. Sherrone Moore. Jesse Minter. Hope we find a young guy who will run the program with the same enthusiam that Harbaugh did.

congrats

I was numb last night. I watched sports center more last night than I have in 10 years. I just kept watching the replays.

reminds me of when the Steelers finally got their 5th SB victory against Seattle; I was up all night until sunrise, drunk among other Steeler fans, and it all felt like a dream.

reminds me of when the Steelers finally got their 5th SB victory against Seattle; I was up all night until sunrise, drunk among other Steeler fans, and it all felt like a dream.

This is what the fighting Flaccos will gift to The Land this season.

I'm sure in the future it will come out, but right now, I'm so happy we finally got to the top.
Better man than me. I probably spent a week after the 2021 natty rubbing it the face of everyone I remember saying “1980”

Better man than me. I probably spent a week after the 2021 natty rubbing it the face of everyone I remember saying “1980”
I think it has more to do with everything going on with my buddy. Kind of put things in perspective. He is the first person I've known who had a doctor tell them -- you only have x amount of months to live.

So while the game was like a dream -- in the end, it is just a game. I will enjoy trash talk in the future, but for the time being, I just want to soak this all in.

From one Jimbo to another…