Michigan sub .500 team

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00
With Minnesota, Wisconsin, Penn State and Ohio State already scheduled and a Chapionsip weekend game with the likes of Iowa or Minnesota again, there is a good chance to go 4-5

They're favored to go 6-2 before championship weekend. My guess is 5-3.

With Minnesota, Wisconsin, Penn State and Ohio State already scheduled and a Chapionsip weekend game with the likes of Iowa or Minnesota again, there is a good chance to go 4-5

They're favored to go 6-2 before championship weekend. My guess is 5-3.
Other than Ohio State, where are the sure losses? And with COVID 2020, the weird might prevail and the skunk weasels finally beat the bucknuts.

Other than Ohio State, where are the sure losses? And with COVID 2020, the weird might prevail and the skunk weasels finally beat the bucknuts.
Just like a dearth of sure losses, there are no sure wins against the teams I named.

Just like a dearth of sure losses, there are no sure wins against the teams I named.
So there is a lot of parity in the B1G? Ought to make for an interesting race. :beer2:

They're favored to lose to Minnesota and OSU.

I don't see how that is possible considering Ohio State is going to hang 100 on them

Reactions: Me
I can see this. I also added the plus1 at the end

Yeah I saw that. I figured I'd wait on opponent. If they go 3-5, they likely won't get Minnesota/Wisconsin/Iowa in Championship Weekend. Probably Purdue, NW or Nebraska.

Yeah I saw that. I figured I'd wait on opponent. If they go 3-5, they likely won't get Minnesota/Wisconsin/Iowa in Championship Weekend. Probably Purdue, NW or Nebraska.
Is this the new name for CCG?

The weekend of the CCG, all the teams play a 9th game based on standings
Hmmm, hadn't seen that. Sounds interesting but brings some questions?
Will the 9th game be a rematch or another?
Is the CCG still in Indy?
The rest of 'em at school sites?

I'm done making fun of Harbaugh and UofM football. Okay, no I'm not.

Eb9HJ26UMAAFwuT.jpg

The numbers don't lie. For the money he's making he's the most overrated coach in the country.

Reactions: Me
I would think, as of right now, you can add Wisconsin to that list. Haven't found aline for the game. FPI has Wisconsin at +11

Take it FWIW, but lines in the spring and summer had Michigan a favorite over Wisconsin.

Back