Michigan with a GREAT win to open the season!

So the Michigan campus is closed but the football team is allowed to travel? Watch out Minn. super spreader event about to go down.
The athletes are tested daily and have had no positive results in the last few weeks. The campus isn't on lockdown, undergrads are on lockdown because they couldn't be here without attending maskless frat parties and spreading covid to each other.

This thread is back!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

undergrads are on lockdown because they couldn't be here without attending maskless frat parties and spreading covid to each other.
College students want to fuck?

Get out of here!

PAC 12, MWC, and MAC? Rest of 'em didn't seem to care whether they started or not. They've been playing a month.
All the other conferences were hoping to get to the playoffs without having to see the B10 or Pac 12. Now their worst nightmare has been realized!

I thought more about this, and in 2020 this just seems like a death omen. Like, for sure we're going 2-6 now or some stupid shit.

Everything is abnormal in 2020...this just brings back some normalcy to a whacky year.

The athletes are tested daily and have had no positive results in the last few weeks. The campus isn't on lockdown, undergrads are on lockdown because they couldn't be here without attending maskless frat parties and spreading covid to each other.

It's probably a good thing too, in my opinion. I know when I was teaching, that we couldn't wait to get through the flu season. We always loved it when it was starting to really hit the kids right before winter break. I remember one year when about 30% of the school was out with the flu a few days before winter break. PERFECT time to have everyone away from the school. Hopefully this break helps.

It's probably a good thing too, in my opinion. I know when I was teaching, that we couldn't wait to get through the flu season. We always loved it when it was starting to really hit the kids right before winter break. I remember one year when about 30% of the school was out with the flu a few days before winter break. PERFECT time to have everyone away from the school. Hopefully this break helps.
Classes are going to be remote after they come back as well, so hopefully this means Football has a better shot at getting through the season without too many postponements

All the other conferences were hoping to get to the playoffs without having to see the B10 or Pac 12. Now their worst nightmare has been realized!
LOL...that's funny. Yeah, I'm sure C-USA and the Sun Belt were counting on those CFP spots the B1G and Pac12 were giving up. Especially after the Sun Belt cleaned the Big 12's clock in week 1!

That and I'm sure the SEC and ACC woke up in cold sweats after they heard the B1G and Pac 12 finally decided to play 1/2 a season.

I keep seeing stuff out there that Minnesota is going to be without some players, but haven't seen any Gophers beat writers hint at it. It's mostly coming from Michigan people. This would be good to know if these rumors are true.

LOL...that's funny. Yeah, I'm sure C-USA and the Sun Belt were counting on those CFP spots the B1G and Pac12 were giving up. Especially after the Sun Belt cleaned the Big 12's clock in week 1!

That and I'm sure the SEC and ACC woke up in cold sweats after they heard the B1G and Pac 12 finally decided to play 1/2 a season.

Well the B10 and P12 have 26 teams in the playoff hunt right now. The ACC and SEC combined may have four.

Good grief, OP - how many years ago did you post that on the ESPN forum - honestly can't recall. :ROFLMAO:

Hope this thread title comes true, but honestly I can see us being the bottom of the B1G this year. See how the Milton experiment goes. Probably be a Wilton Speight part 2. Of course my football team will probably lose to my wrestling school's football team. Usually how it works for my sports experience.