GAME Middle Tennessee @ Army 1:30pm ET CBSSN

I can’t imagine 2 more scores with amount of time left and how Army will run clock out if get ball back
4th and 9 and Middle Tennessee picks up the 1st down
YESSSSSS
Burn that clock baby

Army seals the deal with a fumble recovery!

Thank you for not contributing points Middle Tennessee

Army seals the deal with a fumble recovery!

Thank you for not contributing points Middle Tennessee

Nice all in win, I did same but only had 500 left.

high five barney stinson GIF

99 yard touchdown drive
19 plays
99 yards
12:26 time of possession
Beautiful

Just keep the final score under 55
Please and Thank you
I have been to two Army Games in person, and they had a 99 yard drive in both games! 1995 vs. Navy @ The Vet and 2017 @ Ohio State! True Story: When Army took over the ball on the their own 1 yard line in the Ohio State game, I told my wife that I had seen Army do a 99 yard drive before the last time I saw them play, and they were going to do it again! The Ohio State lady in front of me chuckled. After the drive was over, she turned around with a "I cannot believe you called that look on her face." I chuckled. lol. Like I said, True Story.

I have been to two Army Games in person, and they had a 99 yard drive in both games! 1995 vs. Navy @ The Vet and 2017 @ Ohio State! True Story: When Army took over the ball on the their own 1 yard line in the Ohio State game, I told my wife that I had seen Army do a 99 yard drive before the last time I saw them play, and they were going to do it again! The Ohio State lady in front of me chuckled. After the drive was over, she turned around with a "I cannot believe you called that look on her face." I chuckled. lol. Like I said, True Story.
I was rooting for Army to finish off that 99 yard drive against the Buckeyes with a touchdown, great moment for all the Cadets that were a part of it. They’ll be 80 years old talking about how they went 99 yards on Nick Bosa and Chase Young