Mike Milbury faces backlash for comment about women and the NHL bubble

he gave us the single greatest moment in NHL history

ParchedSnivelingKawala-size_restricted.gif

EnchantedHatefulAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

ImperturbableFinishedDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Do people actually tune in to listen to this guy? I know Coaches Corner brought HNIC the ratings which is why Don Cherry had such a long leach until he got shit canned. Right or wrong, I really surprised that Milbury has a job on TV still.

What did he say? I can't hear it.

He basically said that playing in the bubble is good because there are no women around to disrupt the players. Personally, I'm not so sure he meant it as a slight against women, but, he does say some pretty dicey shit from time to time.

Do people actually tune in to listen to this guy? I know Coaches Corner brought HNIC the ratings which is why Don Cherry had such a long leach until he got shit canned. Right or wrong, I really surprised that Milbury has a job on TV still.
You more of a Pierre Mcguire guy are ya?

This tweet was still worse

Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-8.16.23-AM.png

He basically said that playing in the bubble is good because there are no women around to disrupt the players. Personally, I'm not so sure he meant it as a slight against women, but, he does say some pretty dicey shit from time to time.
Omg... who the fuck cares? At some point these organizations need to say no or tell the complainers to 'shut the fuck up'. You can't keep giving in to everything, especially shit like this that isn't even bad or negative.