TV Series Mindhunter

After I watched the first season when it came out, I youtubed a bunch of the interviews Kemper did and it was eerily spot on. Creepy.

I fucking loved it lol.
The guy that played Kemper was so bang on. I did the same real life sourcing too. I knew I had seen the real interview before....but I found one that was side by side real life and show....and my God....it was uncanny.

Now if we can find an actor who can perfectly play Kuklinski from the HBO interviews that would be something too.

The guy that played Kemper was so bang on. I did the same real life sourcing too. I knew I had seen the real interview before....but I found one that was side by side real life and show....and my God....it was uncanny.

Now if we can find an actor who can perfectly play Kuklinski from the HBO interviews that would be something too.
I think I watched the same thing lol. I watched a bunch of videos.

Have you seen the Manson one? Not as strong a comparison on what was said, but more in the motions

I WANT to be so pissed at Fincher. But I can’t. He’s just so damned good. And from what I’ve read he found the TV experience such a pain in the ass. Sure, he did some House of Cards, but it was only two episodes.

He’s just out on it. I don’t know if the rest of the cast and production team feels the same. It’s possible they can take his vision forward without him. But, I thought I read they were all pretty pissed that Netflix was clutching the purse so tight. That could be really what’s killing this out.

I think I watched the same thing lol. I watched a bunch of videos.

Have you seen the Manson one? Not as strong a comparison on what was said, but more in the motions

That’s exactly the Kemper video. Probably helped to hook me in that they used Kemper early on and he was so amazingly played. Kemper always fascinated me. He was very intelligent (145 IQ) and well spoken. He didn’t apologize for who he became. He didn’t revel in it. He didn’t deny it all like Charlie. That and he was 6 foot 9 and something like 280-300 lbs. fascinating.

I was a little miffed at how they used Charlie. So brief. Also, I thought the actor did a great job with body movement and voice. But, he just walked right past all the crazy ass looks and giggles that you see the real Charlie have. He played him at 10 when Charlie went about 5-5.5 most of the time. It was well done, but brief and overacted.

Fucking Orange is the New Black got like 7 seasons and it was dumb as fuck.... I don't actually know, I didn't watch it because it looked stupid.

So now 2 of the better series on Netflix have been canceled; Mindhunter and Punisher. I swear if they cancel Peaky Blinders....
There have been quiet rumblings of Punisher making the jump to the big screen (if the “big screen” even exists anymore). Berenthal has said that he is open to the idea, but that he needs to be given the green light to basically go Heath Ledger on it. He said something to the effect that he only knows how to play Castle in an all in manor.

There have been quiet rumblings of Punisher making the jump to the big screen (if the “big screen” even exists anymore). Berenthal has said that he is open to the idea, but that he needs to be given the green light to basically go Heath Ledger on it. He said something to the effect that he only knows how to play Castle in an all in manor.
Bernthal is the perfect Punisher.

In my opinion, there are only a handful of perfect castings. Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool... and Bernthal as Punisher are two for sure.