Minivans are popular now

I'll buy a Dodge minivan.... if they put a Hellcat Hemi in it. :laugh:
1628114457185.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a shit if you put an Atlas V rocket in it, I'm still not buying one of those fag hag sleds.
It is popular among young families with children and not an old codger like you.

It is popular among young families with children and not an old codger like you.
Minivan sales are down almost 20% across the board because no one with any pride wants to be seen in one of them Gaymobiles. I did hear that Aaron Rodgers has a couple of them though so you got that goin for ya.

Minivan sales are down almost 20% across the board because no one with any pride wants to be seen in one of them Gaymobiles. I did hear that Aaron Rodgers has a couple of them though so you got that goin for ya.
You must be in your 70's. Younger folks with children love them.

This is a great photo of Rex.

1628115924001.png

You must be in your 70's. Younger folks with children love them.
What part of "sales are down 20%" are you struggling with? If a real man has a large family he needs to cart around he buys a station wagon (like a man would) and totes his family around with pride, For example;

20 Crazy Station Wagons That are Faster Than a Sports Car
Classic station wagons | MATTHEW'S ISLANDThis one comes with it's own diving board :dhd:
1971 Buick Estate Wagon | Station wagon cars, Classic cars trucks, Buick  wagonLand Yacht!!!

Classic Chevrolet Station Wagon for Sale on ClassicCars.comNice survivor
6 Classic Wagons for Your Next Road Trip - Classics on AutotraderBuick power and built in skylights, fuck yeah!

One for the poors that can only afford a Ford
Bring back the station wagon | The Week

Mini-Vans are the only vehicle in existence that 100% of the owners will tell you how great it is and 100% of them wouldn't drive them unless they had to.

What part of "sales are down 20%" are you struggling with? If a real man has a large family he needs to cart around he buys a station wagon (like a man would) and totes his family around with pride, For example;

20 Crazy Station Wagons That are Faster Than a Sports Car
Classic station wagons | MATTHEW'S ISLAND'S ISLANDThis one comes with it's own diving board :dhd:
1971 Buick Estate Wagon | Station wagon cars, Classic cars trucks, Buick  wagonLand Yacht!!!

Classic Chevrolet Station Wagon for Sale on ClassicCars.comNice survivor
6 Classic Wagons for Your Next Road Trip - Classics on AutotraderBuick power and built in skylights, fuck yeah!

One for the poors that can only afford a Ford
Bring back the station wagon | The Week
You really are an old coot. Do you use a walker or a cane?