GAME Missouri (0-1) @ #21 Tennessee (1-0)

Yeah, Arkansas is your "rival" so you play them every year kind of like us with Alabama (which hasn't worked out for us well in the last 14 years). I cannot understand why you guys can't get Kansas to agree to an OOC series similar to how Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Kentucky were able to maintain their rivals from the ACC.

Texas A&M and Texas also need to start playing again every year as well. Texas legislature, make it happen.
They actually did finally get an agreement with kansas to play in a few years. They weren't happy with Mizzou leaving the conference but I think finally realized it's best to play.

I did know Arkansas was the "rival" but I thought they did away with that this year for some reason. It's such a lame rivalry because it's so forced and just nothing organic about it

They actually did finally get an agreement with kansas to play in a few years. They weren't happy with Mizzou leaving the conference but I think finally realized it's best to play.

I did know Arkansas was the "rival" but I thought they did away with that this year for some reason. It's such a lame rivalry because it's so forced and just nothing organic about it

Yeah, Missouri has no real rival in the SEC. They should have probably kept you with Texas A&M. At least you shared the Big12 relationship.

Texas A&M at least has connections with LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama (through coaching) historically. I am not sure Missouri has connections with anyone. Still, build new rivalries. It is a border war and the two programs are a good fit to be rivals historically (I know Arkansas is down now but they won't stay that way forever).

That was a terrible call. That was not PI. There was a reason why Drink was out on the field after it. Replay showed it was horrible

Sadly, I was busy helping my mother during game time (only got one momma). Happily, the Vols ran over Mizzou.