Mlb Extra Innings

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 11,848.00
So I’m thinking of buying the mlb extra innings package from spectrum. But my question is will I be able to watch it on my phone with the spectrum mobile app? Like at work or somewhere other then my home will I be able to watch it on my phone. I get the attached photo that say you need to be connected to home wi fi. And if I hit watch on tv it doesn’t load. So does anyone know if I buy the package I won’t run into this bs

So I’m thinking of buying the mlb extra innings package from spectrum. But my question is will I be able to watch it on my phone with the spectrum mobile app? Like at work or somewhere other then my home will I be able to watch it on my phone. I get the attached photo that say you need to be connected to home wi fi. And if I hit watch on tv it doesn’t load. So does anyone know if I buy the package I won’t run into this bs
For Xfinity, it included the MLB.tv subscription with Extra Innings. I don't know the exact process, but there was supposed to be a way you could link your TV subscription to MLB.tv and watch it. At that point, you can watch it anywhere on the MLB app.

I'm going back to MLB.tv only this year in case I decide to cancel Xfinity. Roku's MLB.tv app/channel is pretty tits, basically like watching the game on TV. I used to hate trying to cast to Chromecast, seemed to fall out of sync at least once per inning.

I got spectrum

I got spectrum
MLB.tv is $149.99, I know Extra Innings is the same price on Xfinity. Is it the same price on Spectrum?

Are your TVs able to stream (Roku/Fire Stick/smart TV)? If there's no difference in price, you can stream MLB through something else onto your TV, and Spectrum doesn't include MLB.tv, I'd recommend buying MLB.tv.

I dont know exactly which one it is, MLB.tv or MLB extra innings, but my recommendation is to get the MLB app, and purchase whatever plan they offer. I did that last year and it was awesome, you can watch any game right there on the app on your phone. Excluding whatever your blackout teams are, but other than that, you get every single game all season long.

If so, IIRC, they do a decent deal on Father's Day weekend, so I may wait until then to purchase it. They offer a free trial, give it a shot before you buy. I highly recommend it though if you like baseball and want to watch league wide games.

I dont know exactly which one it is, MLB.tv or MLB extra innings, but my recommendation is to get the MLB app, and purchase whatever plan they offer. I did that last year and it was awesome, you can watch any game right there on the app on your phone. Excluding whatever your blackout teams are, but other than that, you get every single game all season long.

If so, IIRC, they do a decent deal on Father's Day weekend, so I may wait until then to purchase it. They offer a free trial, give it a shot before you buy. I highly recommend it though if you like baseball and want to watch league wide games.
This. But I also believe, if you do get it through your Cable Provider, you can still view it through the MLB app, there used to be an option to "sign in with TV provider", or something like that.