MLB The Show coming to XBOX

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
Xbox will finally be getting another realistic baseball game. The Show is coming to XBOX. Anyone going to get it?

Oh I just googled. Awwwww fuck. I’m in. I fucking love the Show.

I just saw it last night available for pre-order. I actually own the last baseball game I played.... 2k6 lol

Well still can't get a new Xbox...Wonder when the hell they will make enough to keep them on the shelves. But on top of not being able to get a new xbox, this game isnt available until April 20th. Hope The Show for next year comes out before opening day.

Someone do the research and find if I buy a copy on the Xbone, if it upgrades to a series X copy after i get one of those. Go

Someone do the research and find if I buy a copy on the Xbone, if it upgrades to a series X copy after i get one of those. Go
Wouldn't bet on this. I think Xbox Series X games are more money than xbox one games. So I doubt you get a free upgrade. But you could just play the Xbox One game on the Series X since it is backwards compatible

Wouldn't bet on this. I think Xbox Series X games are more money than xbox one games. So I doubt you get a free upgrade. But you could just play the Xbox One game on the Series X since it is backwards compatible
You do with ea games though.

It will be available for free on game pass from day 1.

Animated GIF

Welp, gave it two solid days and I'm done with the Show.

They've apparently introduced pay-to-win shit in their single player stuff since I've last played the franchise.

Want your created pitcher to throw a fastball with decent velocity? $5.
Want to control that curveball? $5.
Want home run power from your batter? $5.

Fuck right off.

Other ramblings from playing this shit for like 8 hours...

80% of the pitchers in AA apparently are capable of throwing 98-99 MPH fastballs and sliders which will go from nearly hitting you in your chest to crossing the plate in the dirt on the other side. Yet, if you crank your career pitchers stats to straight velocity in their dominant pitch, you will hit 94MPH, maybe.

Played with the "adaptive learning" thing on. Started my batting career .750 after the first game. Stayed around .400 through 4 games. About 25 games into the season, the game has since learned im like "mid all-star" level in terms of batting, I'm at .215 with like a 12 game hitless streak.

Fielders on your team are also categorically worse than fielders on the other team. Noticed my team would make about 3-4 routine errors a game when I was pitching. Encountered ONE error through all of my at-bats as a hitter (a wild throw on a dropped swinging third strike by the catcher...)

So @OregonDucks if you're not into the "Career" mode of the game...maybe it'll be fun?

Other ramblings from playing this shit for like 8 hours...

80% of the pitchers in AA apparently are capable of throwing 98-99 MPH fastballs and sliders which will go from nearly hitting you in your chest to crossing the plate in the dirt on the other side. Yet, if you crank your career pitchers stats to straight velocity in their dominant pitch, you will hit 94MPH, maybe.

Played with the "adaptive learning" thing on. Started my batting career .750 after the first game. Stayed around .400 through 4 games. About 25 games into the season, the game has since learned im like "mid all-star" level in terms of batting, I'm at .215 with like a 12 game hitless streak.

Fielders on your team are also categorically worse than fielders on the other team. Noticed my team would make about 3-4 routine errors a game when I was pitching. Encountered ONE error through all of my at-bats as a hitter (a wild throw on a dropped swinging third strike by the catcher...)

So @OregonDucks if you're not into the "Career" mode of the game...maybe it'll be fun?

I can't stand these games that make you pay $60 for the game and then make you pay for in game stuff. It's ridiculous and should be a trend that should stop.

I only get sport games for their offline franchise modes. Thankfully, I have not been presented with a 'must buy' type of in game purchase for franchise mode. The only thing i can think of is uniform alternates.

But I still cant find a new xbox, so i wont be getting this years Show and will wait until next year.