Mock Drafts : Chat

That's only the point for a few of us, most don't like it to be more difficult. Why do you think we slow way down at the end of drafts?
Yeah true but I think we are due for a difficult one. It's been some time imo

Buy Trading GIF by AvaTrade

To all of you who don't have an iPhone, I am sorry, my phone is not letting me text people who don't have an iPhone!

What is the baseball idea?

Thinking the same idea as the nfl one, the 12 playoff teams last year so Baltimore, Tampa, Toronto, Minnesota, Houston, Texas, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Miami, Milwaukee, Los Angeles Dodgers, Arizona. Pick 18 players as usual for baseball. A player from each team and 6 others from the 6 teams. So 2 who played at least 1 game with 6 of the teams and 1 who played at least 1 game with 6 of the teams

How about a no salary cap, alphabet draft. Only rule is no player you draft can have the same first letter of their last name as any other player their team

How about a no salary cap, alphabet draft. Only rule is no player you draft can have the same first letter of their last name as any other player their team
That’s good too

26 letters.

Not a lot of names start with I, O, U, Q, X, Z.

So that leaves 20 letters for 18 players, it would be a lot harder than ya think.

26 letters.

Not a lot of names start with I, O, U, Q, X, Z.

So that leaves 20 letters for 18 players, it would be a lot harder than ya think.
That's why I thought it would be challenging

We gonna do baseball right away or should we take a little break first? I think 500 wanted to take a break, not sure about Mookie or Femur.

I would be fine with either. I would love to get 9 or 10 for the next one

MLB Eras & Leagues Draft

Fill up the 6 categories below of 3 players each. Their eligibility for each category is based on whichever league and year they played their first MLB Game in

Categories:
1. 3 AL up to 1959
2. 3 NL up to 1959
3. 3 AL 1960-1994
4. 3 NL 1960-1994
5. 3 AL 1995-today
6. 3 NL 1995-today

I’m probably out for a draft for a few weeks. Next couple are going to be pretty busy. I’ll be free again after March 2nd.

Let’s take a break for a few weeks