Monday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all. Friday night was good night, had some steak, some cocktails. Hotel was nice

Jason Momoa was there, hosted a private event for his new vodka and stayed at hotel

Saturday watched Gophers beat hawkeyes then watched Hawkeyes melt down over a properly called rule, claiming conspiracy, and pretending said rule didn't exist and was made up

Yesterday me and Mrs went to bingo at legion with friends of ours, well mostly mine, but the wives hit it off.

CBS and Kelce/Swift

Had a good weekend. Sadly, no soccer for the kids. Went to a farm in the afternoon to pick pumpkins and let the kids run around. Only had one almost meltdown out of Tank in the corn maze. Town had a Halloween party for the kids on Saturday night, got to see a few of the kids I coached in baseball over the summer. Ham won the mummy wrap contest. Kids had fun overall. Yesterday was a touch a truck event, then dinner at my parents'.

Good sports weekend outside of the Game 4 loss by the Phils.

Monday Kid GIF

Morning. Mrs and I saw Killers of the Flower Moon on Friday. It was good, I would recommend.

@PnkPanther needs to sack up and tell the little lady what's going to happen. He wants a home cooked meal on the table and then they are going to the cinema to watch a film and that is just how it is!

*Of course if his wife is anything like mine, that will go over about as well as a suggestion for a...

468361e1-afd0-451e-898c-4e6d2ce84f94_text.gif

I thought it was good as well.

But nearly 3 1/2 hours to tell this story was not so good.
Yes! No one in Hollywood is ever going to ask for my opinion but I would think they would be able to tell this story under 3 hrs

Yes! No one in Hollywood is ever going to ask for my opinion but I would think they would be able to tell this story under 3 hrs
Fairly easy to cut a half hour out.

Would be more difficult to cut a full hour out but 2 1/2 hours as a run time would've been a lot better.