Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Morning, butt nuggets.

We were able to get some more stuff done at my in-laws' yesterday. tWife did more cleaning, and I got a hospital bed set up in one of their spare bedrooms. We took it off a friend of the BiL, so at least that was free. Mattress and shower bench were delivered while we were there, so I got those set up.

She's moving around much better, it almost looks like she doesn't even really need the walker once she's stood up. Hopefully the hospital bed helps her get up a bit more on her own.

Emailed a bunch of people about signing up for baseball, since our numbers were down from last season. Got mostly positive responses. Hopefully it reflects in our signups before registration closes.

morning all

quiet weekend. Saturday met up with old friend for about an hour, it was ok.

Sunday checked out a distellery with my friend who was in town from Vegas,

good morning

day 14 straight of working 12 hours

I am in the zone

Wrestling weekend. Grand wrestled Saturday for Indiana club & got 2nd. Buck & Grand wrestled yesterday for Ohio club. Buck got 1st & Grand 2. My cousin's boy, Big E wrestled as well. He was in the running for a prize of going undefeated in the tournament series. He fell yesterday and got 2nd. I believe we did have 4 other kids get it. Would have been 5 but kid was sick.

there is a watch show in DC this weekend with a bunch of microbrands I want to see...I think I am going to try to get up there and check it out and get out for a bit.

exciting, I know

Got mrs pnk watching ted lasso

I've been watching of masters of air, overall I like it. A little disappointing they rely on CGI instead of recreating air battles with WW2 aircraft

there is a watch show in DC this weekend with a bunch of microbrands I want to see...I think I am going to try to get up there and check it out and get out for a bit.

exciting, I know
thats so raven what GIF

Went to concert and ran into a guy I work with. He was trassshed. Gonna give him shit in our meeting here shortly.

Also, wife and I decided to recommend one book to each other to read. Worst decision ever...stuck reading some dumbass fantasy shit. Apparently the series is pretty popular, which doesn't give me a lot of hope for society's future.

Went to concert and ran into a guy I work with. He was trassshed. Gonna give him shit in our meeting here shortly.

Also, wife and I decided to recommend one book to each other to read. Worst decision ever...stuck reading some dumbass fantasy shit. Apparently the series is pretty popular, which doesn't give me a lot of hope for society's future.
was it a khruangbin concert? heard they are the best band in the world

also which book?

The Simpsons Work GIF

Forgot to add I had a crazy parent mad at me yesterday. Her kid has fluid on his knee & I was told about it from her ex who is my neighbor. Ex (my neighbor) said she hadn't had the kid checked out. So I brought it up & she was pissed. She had her sister who is supposedly a physician assistant from Philly check him out since she was in the area. I told her I had not been told that, so that is why I asked if he was OK & if he needed checked out before the tournament. Evidently it's a crime to be concerned for the kid. She posted a long rant on Facebook how I & the other coaches were just trying to prevent him from winning yesterday. One more week of that stupid shit.

was it a khruangbin concert? heard they are the best band in the world

also which book?
Stop Light Observations. Local band that I've been listening to for years. Pretty good live.

And the book is Throne of Glass. I don't particularly care to read fiction in general.

Stop Light Observations. Local band that I've been listening to for years. Pretty good live.

And the book is Throne of Glass. I don't particularly care to read fiction in general.
Sarah Maas?

yea, run away from that shit. It's popular amongst women...I think it is what they refer to as "romantasy"

Sarah Maas?

yea, run away from that shit. It's popular amongst women...I think it is what they refer to as "romantasy"
Its beyond terrible. Apparently this is pretty minor "romance" compared to a lot of the dragon/fairy smut crap she reads. Its actually pretty concerning how popular this stuff is.

Its beyond terrible. Apparently this is pretty minor "romance" compared to a lot of the dragon/fairy smut crap she reads. Its actually pretty concerning how popular this stuff is.
she is making bank off this series. I wouldn't be surprised if it got turned into a show soon or that one were in the works

if you want good fantasy, go read Brandon Sanderson

she is making bank off this series. I wouldn't be surprised if it got turned into a show soon or that one were in the works

if you want good fantasy, go read Brandon Sanderson
I asked and apparently there aren't any plans to turn it into a tv series.

And I'll pass. I usually stick to biographies or history.

looks like that series is not being turning into a show, but one of hers is

Yep. tWife is also a huge fan of that series. I bought her the set a while back because she really wanted the hardbacks for it (she usually just reads on kindle). She never opened them because she didn't want to ruin them and they've just been decoration. And she instead read it on the kindle still. Fucking nerd.