More Red River Shootout and crap

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 18,000.00
I couldn't find the 'Women's Softball Forum' , so I'll post it here.

National Championship Game/Series starts tomorrow.
It's a 3 game series.

All Big 12/Future All SEC Final

Oklahoma
57-3 Overall
17-1 In Conference

Texas
47-20-1 Overall
12-6 In Conference

200.gif
softball oklahoma GIF by NCAA Championships
softball oklahoma GIF by NCAA Championships

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Softball? Hard pass. Does UGA even have a softball team? If so, they need to scrap that shit and put any resources that were going to it into the football program.

Oklahoma has played Texas already this year 4 times.
Oklahoma is 3-1.

3-0
9-1
7-2

Texas lone win.
4-2

Oklahoma has played Texas already this year 4 times.
Oklahoma is 3-1.

3-0
9-1
7-2

Texas lone win.
4-2
it's almost like there was a reason why UT was unranked, yet still made it to the championship series

it's almost like there was a reason why UT was unranked, yet still made it to the championship series
Texas was ranked 18th the first 3 of those games and 16th the last game a few days ago

Softball? Hard pass. Does UGA even have a softball team? If so, they need to scrap that shit and put any resources that were going to it into the football program.
this guy probably scared them away too
1654616096816.png

Texas was ranked 18th the first 3 of those games and 16th the last game a few days ago
they started 5-7.. they were unranked and played on the road this entire post season

All to say, they win it all

lol jk.. this would be a buster douglas/mike tyson type of upset

so when they say unranked, they just mean un seeded?

Longhorns in three.

Congrats on both OU and Texas softball performance. Tennessee was a letdown not making the Super Regionals. Kind of reminded me of the early exit of our Men's Bball team in March Madness.

Congrats on both OU and Texas softball performance. Tennessee was a letdown not making the Super Regionals. Kind of reminded me of the early exit of our Men's Bball team in March Madness.
SEC SEC SEC