More Red River Shootout and crap

OU did what the do to everyone else except no run rule in championship series. They really need to incorporrate that for texas sake.

OU did what the do to everyone else except no run rule in championship series. They really need to incorporrate that for texas sake.
yeah it was a rough watch.. i switched the channel to watch stranger things with my youngest. Hopefully UT can make it competitive tonight.. They were out of it mentally early.. those blunders in the 1st inning buried them

yeah it was a rough watch.. i switched the channel to watch stranger things with my youngest. Hopefully UT can make it competitive tonight.. They were out of it mentally early.. those blunders in the 1st inning buried them
We will see if Jordy Bahl is healed up from her fractured arm or not. She was OU's ace most of the year but hasn't pitched in 6 weeks. Just now sure how texas is going to slow the Sooner bats.

We will see if Jordy Bahl is healed up from her fractured arm or not. She was OU's ace most of the year but hasn't pitched in 6 weeks. Just now sure how texas is going to slow the Sooner bats.

They showed her exercising in the bullpen last night.

She's a local girl from Papillion, Nebraska so she'll have lots of support up here if she gets the go.

Freshman of the Year.

1654785593030.png

They showed her exercising in the bullpen last night.

She's a local girl from Papillion, Nebraska so she'll have lots of support up here if she gets the go.

Freshman of the Year.

View attachment 74137
OU has the #1 pitcher in the Country coming in next year as well. A lefty, should be a good 1-2 punch for the next few years.

OU has the #1 pitcher in the Country coming in next year as well. A lefty, should be a good 1-2 punch for the next few years.
2 Gatorade Players of the Year in a row, both pitchers.

@ELTEXAN @Thiefery

What is going on with your baseball players are leaving as fast as they can. Is there something with the staff even some of those are not coming back?

@ELTEXAN @Thiefery

What is going on with your baseball players are leaving as fast as they can. Is there something with the staff even some of those are not coming back?
are they transferring to other schools?

The ones I know of so are are Aaron Nixon, Josh Stewart, and Gavin Kash will possibly more to come.

Yeah I'm not too sure, but I don't follow baseball recruiting or transfer portal as much because when I did, like 4 of the guys i followed never stepped foot on campus since they got drafted, and went to the minors instead of UT.

I must have missed ou on this list??

1656432215210.png

@ELTEXAN @Thiefery

Hmmm maybe they think they did Allen dirty.
I know this past year was the year to do well with the talent coming back, and so next year should be a step down, but that’s hardly a reason to leave. I gotta check this out.
Considering the above (that it might be a building season), It could be as granular as the bullpen pitchers see the writing on the wall. They were terrible this year, and they’ve been told we’re going to use this year to develop young arms.
And Kash May have been told he was getting past over???