Most overplayed song

My wife has been binge watching the show " Suits" on Netfix for 3 weeks now,and that theme song has got me wanting to scream.......

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Several local radio stations will play nothing but Christmas music from Thanksgiving till New Years. Its awful

Thanksgiving? That's amateur shit... Christmas music started Nov 1st in my house.

How have I not gone insane, you ask?

crazy nicolas cage GIF

Thanksgiving? That's amateur shit... Christmas music started Nov 1st in my house.

How have I not gone insane, you ask?

crazy nicolas cage GIF
Well apparently I spoke to soon because some are now starting on Nov. 1

Well apparently I spoke to soon because some are now starting on Nov. 1

there are 4 Christmas SXM station presets on my radio right now. 71, 79, 105, and 107 if you're interested.

there are 4 Christmas SXM station presets on my radio right now. 71, 79, 105, and 107 if you're interested.
SXM? LOL at anyone that pays for radio. Lemme guess you are a Howard Stern fan too?

Oh, and fuck your Christmas stations bucko

SXM? LOL at anyone that pays for radio. Lemme guess you are a Howard Stern fan too?

Oh, and fuck your Christmas stations bucko

I used to listen to stern. Is he even still on SXM? I don't get his station anymore if he is.

It really isn't that much money if you take the hassle of calling every renew cycle to cancel and have them drop your rate to chump change per month.

I used to listen to stern. Is he even still on SXM? I don't get his station anymore if he is.

It really isn't that much money if you take the hassle of calling every renew cycle to cancel and have them drop your rate to chump change per month.
I use my phone 99% of the time. That's expensive enough

I use my phone 99% of the time. That's expensive enough

What's funny is I'm the one that has to call SXM every time to do the cancel/lower price dance, and I tell the wife every time "we already have Amazon Music, why not just use that from your phone?"

I won't bore you with the explanation, but we still have SXM so you know how well received that request was.

What's funny is I'm the one that has to call SXM every time to do the cancel/lower price dance, and I tell the wife every time "we already have Amazon Music, why not just use that from your phone?"

I won't bore you with the explanation, but we still have SXM so you know how well received that request was.
Brother I have been there with other things. She has Amazon music and every time we fly she can't use it and wants to borrow my phone. Nope. And she is on her own with the flotation device too.

As much as I like them,

Money (Pink Floyd)
Stairway to Heaven ( Led Zeppelin)
Hey Jude (Beatles)
Layla - Derek and the Dominoes)

My wife has been binge watching the show " Suits" on Netfix for 3 weeks now,and that theme song has got me wanting to scream.......

THANK YOU! Must be a chick thing? My wife loves it too. I mean a show about a fake lawyer? Come on

Played at every sporting event now

Im glad she finally over it.....show is as dumb as the song......

try having your wife watch Supernatural for the 5th time through

it's like 15 seasons and 25 episodes each

Im glad she finally over it.....show is as dumb as the song......

The girls at book club have all stopped talking about it but there will be a new one to bother you soon. :wink:

A new TV show that is, don't go building a nursery :laugh: