Most Valuable Sports Franchises

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Interesting stuff (note wasn't sure where to put it because it covers multiple sports):

1708548533568.png

1708548570521.png

This is what I see:

1. Big Markets make a bigger impact than championships
2. NBA team value surprised me because of the return on investment
3. The list seems skewed because how are the Falcons more valulable than the Steelers or KC?
4. I'm shocked Golden State is and the Knicks are more valuable than the Lakers

Interesting stuff (note wasn't sure where to put it because it covers multiple sports):

View attachment 116414

View attachment 116415

This is what I see:

1. Big Markets make a bigger impact than championships
2. NBA team value surprised me because of the return on investment
3. The list seems skewed because how are the Falcons more valulable than the Steelers or KC?
4. I'm shocked Golden State is and the Knicks are more valuable than the Lakers
I am surprised the bengals are last of the NFL teams. At 53.
I wouldnt have guessed that at all.

LOL@ the Cowboys ALWAYS being the most valuable. Boo shit

I get that value isn’t the same as popularity, and NFL is that far ahead of other sports. But is Falcons that much a larger value than Braves?

I want to see the numbers.

Can you say "clickbait"?

I thought the soccer teams were always on top?

Regardless, fuck them, fuck NBC Sports, fuck Sportico and fuck OP.

I get that value isn’t the same as popularity, and NFL is that far ahead of other sports. But is Falcons that much a larger value than Braves?

I want to see the numbers.
Yeah, I want to see their process and criteria, you'll never convince me that the Hawks, Hornets and Grizzlies are more valuable than the Braves or Mets.

Yeah, I want to see their process and criteria, you'll never convince me that the Hawks, Hornets and Grizzlies are more valuable than the Braves or Mets.
The NBA teams in general seem way over inflated. Which ones of those have been sold lately? I'd think almost any nfl team would be worth more than almost any NBA team.

Seeing the Pistons listed as more valuable than the Maple Leafs made me
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

The NBA teams in general seem way over inflated. Which ones of those have been sold lately? I'd think almost any nfl team would be worth more than almost any NBA team.

Clippers went for 2 billion 10 years ago

The revenue difference between NBA and NFL itself isn't as high as one would think. And the teams get 5 times more regular season games (and playoffs are the real bonus) than NFL teams.

The revenue difference between NBA and NFL itself isn't as high as one would think. And the teams get 5 times more regular season games (and playoffs are the real bonus) than NFL teams.
Suns cost $4Billion two years ago.

Unsurprising to have such a garbage franchise #1. Their fans are pathetic retards who continue to support those losers.

Still the revenues go NFL, MLB, and then NBA. Plus I have to think nfl and mlb stadiums are worth far more than nba arenas generally speaking. I'm sure Madison Square garden's appraisal given the location and everything is through the roof, but generally the stadiums property values would be close other than acreage.