Movies on Youtube

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 855.00
I should have started this thread a long time ago. I'm probably the only poster who with unique tastes in obscure, essentially-lost movies that exist only on Youtube but if nothing else this thread will serve to chronicle what I've watched lately.

I'll start with my latest: Darren McGavin in a 1966 South African film "African Gold"

I should have started this thread a long time ago. I'm probably the only poster who with unique tastes in obscure, essentially-lost movies that exist only on Youtube but if nothing else this thread will serve to chronicle what I've watched lately.

I'll start with my latest: Darren McGavin in a 1966 South African film "African Gold"

also if you are good with ads.

tubi is a great way to watch movies as well

You should give Howard Hughes' Hell's Angels a shot

WW I flick with a 19 year old scantily clad Jean Harlow.

Some really cool effects for a 1930 film. Especially the Zeppelin scenes.

And pre-code, so scantily clad means scantily clad.

You should give Howard Hughes' Hell's Angels a shot

WW I flick with a 19 year old scantily clad Jean Harlow.

Some really cool effects for a 1930 film. Especially the Zeppelin scenes.

And pre-code, so scantily clad means scantily clad.
'interesting life to say the least

Here she is in that movie. Putting the "S" in scantily.

Hell's-Angels-Harlow-Lyon.jpg

it is legit bad, but it is still considered canon, and should be seen at least once. Though I do recommend you liberally use the FF feature.

Come and See. WWII on the Eastern Front. Pretty Brutal film.

Any of you fantasy fans know about Kurt Vonnegut's Between Time and Timbuktu? Here is a super obscure movie for you.

Last edited:
A good/bad horror flick on Youtube

55 Days at Peking in 1080p Premium letterbox, free for all. (disregard the weird, irrelevant thumbnail)